1.

I'm currently on an airplane right now because Hana and I are flying out for the Music Asian Awards. Hana is my team mate and best friend since we have been trainees. My name is Lucy and I am part of a duo group.

As I scroll through my fan sites twitter pages, I come across a post that has me edited with a member from the famous k-pop group, seventeen. the post makes It look like we actually took the picture together. however, Ive never met this member personally which is why I don't really know his name.

I glance over at Hana to see if she might know who this person is since she is quite well known for hosting popular shows. "Hey Han, do you know who this guy is? He seems to be from the group seventeen." I show her my phone screen and she widens her eyes, probably shocked that I don't know who he is.

"Lu, are you crazy? that's Minghao! Well his stage name is the8. how do you not know him??" Hana says while looking back at my phone and to my face. "Come on, you know I barely socialize with the rest of the groups, you're like my only friend" I mutter the last part to myself, not trying to admit the sad truth..

"Anyways, why do you ask? Also why does it look like you guys took this picture together?" was Hana really asking me this right now? I sigh and say "Dont be ridiculous, one of my fans edited perfectly making it look so real. and to answer your question, I just wanted to know. the caption of this post literally says, and I quote 'Lucy and the8 looks so good together'."

"Oh yeah things like that can be commonly found. its just the way fans try to get to idols together."

Soon enough, we arrive at the airport and drive to the hotel we will be staying at. Apparently this hotel has other groups staying in it as well so maybe Ill end up coming across them and maybe making new friends.

Hana and I decide we should eat at a restaurant tonight since there is some really good ones around us. plus, we found this as an opportunity to explore different types of cuisines and foods. we rarely ate out, this was our time.

while walking towards our car, I accidentally bump into someone and I apologize even though it wasn't really my fault. "Ugh, can you watch where you're going." this person really had the audacity to blame me? So rude

"It was an accident all right! its not like it was my fault. you should watch where you're going next time, jeez" Unbelievable.

Omg I actually edited the first chapter! these chapters are going to be really short since that's what they were originally like. ill try my best to update chapter 2 as well, If you guys want.