Expensive Mistakes and Heavy Prices

Robbie's P.O.V.

I was sitting on a bench waiting on Coulson to let me leave so I could make sure my brother was OK when I heard the doors bust in.

“Tie her down. Tie her down!” Someone shouted at the top of their lungs. The next thing I heard was some God awful screaming. I watched as a girl with shoulder length black hair was running behind some people who were pushing a stretcher.

“Ma'am you can't go in there.” Coulson said stepping in front of the girl.

“I have to she's my best friend.” The girl protested. I got up and walked up to them.

“Hey, what's going on?” Coulson and the girl looked at me.

“Mr. Reyes, perfect, keep her busy. We have a situation.” Coulson said walking into a room.

“Wait what-” I couldn't finish my sentence the girl started ranting in Spanish about how her best friend needed her. I put my hands on her shoulders. “Hey. Tranquila. ¿Qué está pasando?” (Calm down. What's going on?)” She looked at me not sure of what to say the next thing I knew Johnny came running towards us.

“Tori. What happened??” He asked looking at the girl.

“I-I don't know she woke up screaming. I called Donnie and the next thing I know we're being driven here.” The girl, Tori explained. Johnny looked at her then looked at me.

“Follow me.” He said walking into the room. We followed him and Kyla was the one laying on the table screaming. I saw Coulson and Daisy trying to hold her down. Coulson did a double take when saw us there. “You can't be in here.” He said. Johnny growled.

“Bullshit that's my daughter!” He shouted walking over to her. “Kyla. Firefly. What's wrong?” He said in a kinda calming tone. Kyla just kept screaming. I could see her eyes turning red and she started thrashing around.

“Hold her down!” Coulson shouted while Daisy and Aurora wrapped some kind of restraints on her. I kept close eye on the whole situation when Kyla screamed again.

“Aurora can you get inside her head?” Daisy asked. Aurora nodded and started doing whatever it is that she does. Johnny was pacing around worried.

“She's gonna be ok Mr. Blaze. She always pulls through.” Tori said trying to comfort him. Johnny didn't listen he just kept pacing around. I saw Kyla still lying there screaming bloody murder. It was like someone or something what getting her from the inside out. I fell over a little feeling my rider. He was angry. A kind of anger I never felt before. It felt like it was trying to separate itself from me so it could get to Kyla. I held back still not sure what it wanted.

“C'mon hot head. Calm down!” Aurora shouted while Kyla let out another scream. The next thing we all knew, Kyla went limp and then her eyes shot open glowing bright red. We all watched not sure what was going on. She started to laugh probably the creepiest laugh I ever heard. Johnny gritted his teeth.

“What do you want?” He asked. I raised an eyebrow then realized thanks to Aurora, Kyla's rider was talking with us. She laughed again.

“He's back….” She teased with a sing song voice.

“Who's back??” Johnny asked a growl in his voice. She laughed again.

“Blackheart’s back. You can't stop him. I can't stop him either…” She laughed again. “She will be claimed…”

I could see the anger in Johnny's eyes. I could feel the anger in my rider. Kyla's rider was still taunting. It kept repeating the phrase, “She will be claimed.” until she started yelling it.