Heaven's Gate

Robbie's P.O.V.

I went wide eyed when I saw the spear or whatever it was go right through Kyla's stomach. Right before I could even think of hurting Damien, the portal closed. Everything went in slow motion. Her dad ran to her catching her to keep her from falling.

Kyla just landing in his arms while his lips just quivered.

“N-no. Kyla please. C'mon kiddo stay with me.” Johnny begged the tears just streaming down his face. “God no! Don't you take her from me!”

Kyla, she was just looking at him like she could hear him but didn't know he was there. Her eyes fighting to stay open and her blood just pouring out of her.

I ran to them grabbing her hand trying not to cry.

“No fuego, por favor no te vayas. (No fire, please don't go.)” My own voice was breaking. Something that only happened with Gabe. I heard footsteps coming close while I looked at Kyla's eyes. They were distant but they were closing. “No!” I shouted.

I felt a hand on my shoulder while for the first time in a long time, tears were blurring my vision.

“Robbie…” Daisy's voice trailed behind me.

I saw one of Aurora's hexes slowly take out whatever it was Damien stabbed Kyla with. She started using her hexes again by Kyla's head.

“C'mon hot head. Wake up. Fucks sake wake up!” She yelled with glassy eyes.

“Flamethrower, it's Ash. If you can hear me. Please. Whatever fight you've got in you. Use it. We still need you.” Ash’s voice was breaking with each word. I couldn't hold it back anymore.

I had tears just running down my face. If she died I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Kyla's P.O.V.

I was standing in the middle of some kind of dark room. The only light was the one around me. Just bright enough so I could see my hand in front of me. Everything else. Darkness.

“Any idea where we are?” I asked the demon. To my surprise there was no answer. Not even a sarcastic one. Lovely…

I scanned the area as best I could but there was no sign of anyone. No Ash or Daisy. No sign of Aurora, Robbie not even my dad. I was alone.

“My goodness…” A voice suddenly pulled me out of my thoughts followed by the sound of footsteps.

I growled slightly not sure if my eyes had changed color or not. “Look whoever you are, you better show yourself or else.”

The footsteps became louder while I stood my ground not sure who or what was talking to me. I waited when a woman came into the light.

“Who the hell are you?” I asked narrowing my eyes at her. She chuckled at me with this weirdly comforting smile.

“Don't be afraid, I'm here to help.” She seemed familiar but I couldn't think of from where.

“Lady who said I was scared.” I sassed folding my arms in front of myself. She just smiled at me. A little too much in my opinion.

“You are just like your father.” She said. I raised an eyebrow at her. How does she know my dad?

“Are you my…?”

“No I'm not your mother. My name is Naomi Kale. I'm your grandmother.”

“Wait what?” I couldn't believe this. My grandmother? Dad never knew her just like I never knew my mom. How does she know me??? She smiled softly taking a step forward.