Because I'm Here

(Y/n)'s POV

As I slowly open my eyes I realized that I was no longer on the train, but in my bed. 'Shouto must of taken me back home after to train ride' i thought to myself.  As I sat up I felt a wet cloth fall off of my forehead and onto my lap. I grab my sheets and throw them off of me. I stand up on the ground, but the first step I take resulted in my weakened body to fall to the ground with a loud thud. I hear footsteps quickly come closer to my bedroom door, which quickly opened up.

"(Y/n)!" Shouto yelled out to me, he quickly picked me up bridal style and place me on my bed putting the covers over me. When he saw all the sweat on my body he grabbed the cloth that had fallen and put it in a small bucket on the side of my bed. He rung out the wet cloth and started to rub the cloth around me face and neck.

"Thanks....Shouto" I mumbled to him. Through my blurry vision I thought I saw a small smile on his face.

" Next time you're sick, don't try to hide it from me, okay?" He said softly, as he finished cooling me off he place it back on my head.

"I promise." I said while giving him a reassuring smile. 

" Now get some rest, you need to regain you're energy." he told me as he started to leave the room.

"Wait!" I yelled out to him and grabbed the end of his shirt. He looked back at me with a shocked face. 

"Could you stay in here with me?" I asked him while looking to the side shyly. I heard a little chuckle as he got a chair and put it next to the bed. " Of course I will." He said.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off into dream land.

-----------------------------------------------------

Shouto's POV

Heavy breathing is all that I could hear. I open my eyes and realized that I accidently fell asleep on the side of (Y/n)s bed. As I look at her my eyes widen a little bit at what was in front of me. (Y/n) was sleeping with very heavy breaths that were so ragged that there couldn't possibly have been a pattern. It looked as though she was suffocating in heat. I remove the cloth from her forehead which now felt like a hot towelette. When I put my hand on her head I had to take my hand off because of the heat that radiated off of her. Thinking fast, I went under the covers and hugged her while slightly activating my ice quirk to cool her of.

The look of pain and uncomfort on her face changed to pure bliss in a matter of seconds. Then,  she put her arms around me and hugged back.

"I love you Shouto" she whispered quietly. I kissed her on her nose and put my head over hers.

"I love you to, get better soon." I whispered back resting my chin on her head.