10 | Confused |

Jimin held Rosé's hands tighter anticipating for an answer

"I-I don't know what to s-say...I'm sorry" Rosé instantly stood up and ran away.

Jimin didn't expected that.

Was I just rejected?...Jimin thought.

Flashforward >>>

Rosé stopped by the other side of the farm gasping for breath.

What was that?...She thought as she dabbed her chest.

"Are you okay Rosé ssi?" Someone tapped her back which startled her

Turns out it was just Jin.

"Ah yes saajangnim" Rosé smiled nervously.

"What are you doing here? The party just ended and Jimin had kept all the picnic mats, let's go back inside his hut shall we?"

"Ah saajangnim, I think I need to go head back to Seoul now, I still have a lot of things to do"

"Are you sure?.... Alright, but you have to go back here tomorrow alright?"

"Tomorrow? Why?"

"Actually me and the team have decided to sleep over here for two days and tomorrow night we'll have a big final thanksgiving dinner with Jimin, we can't do it without you Rosé ssi"

"I'll think about it Jin saajangnim"

"Alright, have a safe trip Rosé ssi" Jin bid her farewell and Rosé bowed down.

Flashforward >>>

Rosé was riding the train, and she leaned her head in the glass window.

She keeps on remembering what Jimin said.

*flashback*

"I like you Rosé ssi. You made me go crazy over you. The first time I saw you, I already noticed how a girl like you would become part of my life. Would you be my girlfriend?" Jimin asked

"I-I don't know what to s-say...I'm sorry" Rosé instantly stood up and ran away.

*end of flashback*

Rosé banged her head on the glass.

Why did I ran away? Now Jimin would think of me as an idiot...Rosé thought.

She then reminisce the time when she and Jimin sang "Serendipity" song together, the time when she and Jimin played with the water hose and had gardening together, when she visited Jimin once and brought over the basket of goodies, and the time when she saw Jimin's sketch of her.

Everything makes sense now. Jimin isn't a weirdo psychopath guy like others thought he is. He is an amazing smart person, and I think I'm the one who sees this personalities of him.

Flashforward >>>

Rosé showered and changed to her pajamas.

She then rolled down on her bed, she closed her eyes but unfortunately she failed.

She couldn't sleep. Images of Jimin keeps flashing on her mind.

His beautiful big brown eyes.

His cute nose and eyesmile

His kissable plump lips

Aishh jinja!? What's wrong with me?!!...Rosé grasped her hair in frustration.

Then she took out her phone and remembered that she was able to take a stolen picture of Jimin once.

She then touched and felt her chest beating crazy.

Am I in love? No, Jimin didn't even do anything romantic why would I be in love?...Rosé thought.

She peeked through the picture once more.

What is this feeling? Why am I so confused?...Rosé shook her head

Thoughts about Jimin keeps on lingering on her mind.

The next morning....

Rosé just finished her breakfast and started washing her plates, then she felt someone backhugging her.

"Good morning Jagi" A familiar voice said

"J-Jimin?" She spun around and was shocked to see the person in front of her.

"Did you cook me breakfast as well?"

"No"

"You should have. Aigoo, do you realize how beautiful you look right now jagi? I could kiss you" Jimin cupped Rosé's cheeks and he leaned in closer.

Rosé blushed and closed her eyes as she wait for Jimin's lips to smash unto hers.

She was anticipating the kiss but when she opened her eyes, Jimin was gone.

She shook her head in disbelief.

What is this? It was all an imagination?!!... Why am I imagining things like this??...Rosé thought.

Back at Jimin's farm...

Jimin was lying peacefully on his bed swing.

He still couldn't get over about Rosé's response yesterday. He felt rejected and hurt at the same time.

Damn, she's so beautiful yet so cold...Maybe I shouldn't have confessed to her yet, now our friendship was ruined like this...He thought hopelessly as he grunged up his hair in frustration.

                       | end of Chapter |