12 | Trendy Couple |

After cuddling and kissing at the tree, Jimin and Rosé finally went down and walked together with hands intertwined.

"How did you came to love me? I'm just a weird person who loves my spider and my plants" Jimin asked

"I love you because it's you. Actually that side of yours makes you fun and special for me. I love you just the way you are" Rosé said

Jimin blushed upon hearing Rosé's statement.

Then they went back to the dinner hall and decided to let go of each other's hands.

"Hi Jimin oppa" Sana greeted him

Rosé shot her a dirty glare. Jimin must've noticed this because he immediately wrapped his arms around Rosé's waist.

"Oh hey Sana, what are you doing here? I just came to help my girlfriend up" Jimin said

"Girlfriend? So you and Rosé unnie did actually date?" Sana raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah we did" Rosé smiled.

"What's the meaning of this?" Jin asked and the project proposal team and the rest of the directors looked up at Jimin and Rosé with amused faces.

"Omo you guys are already dating?" One of the directors asked.

Rosé and Jimin smiled in amusement and nodded together

Jin shook his head in disbelief.

"Wow how come I haven't known about this?" Jin looked down.

Sana pouted and ran away crying.

"Sana!" Jackson who has a secret crush on her chased after her.

Jimin and Rosé just shrugged it off and continued smiling with each other.

"Yah Jimin! You should've asked permission first before dating our beautiful general marketing manager here" Jin scolded Jimin like a little child.

"Sorry hyung, we just even started" Jimin said

"Awee" the people around them screamed romantically.

The next morning at Jin's company....

Jimin was watering his plants and he started placing fertilizers and organic soil on each plants. He had already stopped his deal with Rosé that she should help him with the plants every morning because he is now dating her.

When it was lunch time, Jimin sat on the fountain bench whilst relaxing his exhausted muscles from planting,

"Hey" Rosé waved her hand in front of Jimin and he smiled afterwards and pulled her to sit beside him.

He leaned his head on her shoulder

"You must be tired baby mochi" Rosé said in her chipmunk voice as she caressed Jimin's head gently.

"Yeah, let me rest in your shoulder my Rosie" Jimin responded

Little did they know that some of the company workers and directors took a picture of both of them and giggled secretly.

Their dating news had spread across the company.

Wah jinja? They're dating

I didn't know that he wasn't a weird guy for Miss Rosé to fall in love with him.

Maybe his weirdness were all for show, I bet he's just a cute fluffy sweet heart, that's all

Awee, I'm jealous and envious, they're so sweet together.

Many started gossiping about them. They became the "trendy couple"

And Jimin's reputation about being a weird psychopath finally stopped.

Jimin stopped leaning his head and looked at his watch.

"It's lunch time already, let me take you out to lunch. My treat" Jimin said as he pulled Rosè with him.

At Dal Bon noodle shop....

The waitress smirked and flirted with Jimin while he was ordering foods.

I didn't know that Jimin was prone to flirtatious women ugh... Rosé thought sadly.

When the waitress left after getting all the orders, Jimin noticed Rosé's sullen expression.

"Are you alright?" Jimin asked Rosé as he held both her hands.

Rosé pouted more.

"Stop it, you're so cute" Jimin eyesmiled as he pinched Rosè's cheeks.

"That waitress.. Haven't you noticed? She was hitting on you" Rosé said

"Awe, you're jealous eh? Look, no matter how many girls flirt at me, you're the only lucky girl to have my heart"

Just then their noodles arrived and the waitress winked.

Rosé gritted her teeth, and Jimin chuckled at her

"Here baby, just eat" Jimin said as he spoonfed noodles at Rosé's mouth.

As weeks pass by...

The same process continues, every lunch time and work break, Jimin and Rosé go spend time with each other and eat together.

Right now Jimin and Rosé were cuddling under the shade of the tree in the indoor garden, and it was interrupted when....

"Well well well, my eyes hurt because of your public display affection. But nevertheless.... I have a sweet gift for you sweet couple" Jin stated as he flashed two flight tickets in front of them.

"What is this?" Jimin asked as he took the two tickets from Jin's hands

"I wanna treat you to Maldives for a free vacation as a recognition gift for Rosé ssi as well" Jin answered

"Gomawo Saajangnim" Rosé instantly stood up, smiled widely and bowed down.

"Thanks hyung, we'll use this well" Jimin said

"But remember.. Don't do something in bed that you'd regret" Jin chuckled as he left the two of them puzzled.

                     | end of Chapter |