Ships and Family

"Hi? HI? The multiverse is in chaos and when we look for you guys since you may know what's going on! And by finding you in a place like this, the only thing you can say is McFreakin HI!?"

  "Whoa, take a chill pill!" Reboot said.

  "No! I will not chill!" Reaper screeched.

  Holo patted Reaper's head like a mother would do to her child. Making him pout as if he was one.

  Error stood by his lover's, glancing at the other couple, "Do I even want to know what happened to you two?" He asked. Holo chuckled and shook his head. "It's good to see one of my two baby brother's happy though." There was no shocked reactions from the poly group, but Reaper on the other hand...

  "Brothers?!"

  Reboot giggled at that reaction, after he and his boyfriends talked about their families and knowing that despite the fact that both Halluciv and himself come from a swap multiverse. The family relationships are the same, just some different names. For Reboot his brothers are Holo and Docusate (Swap!Fresh, swapped with Sci). While Error has Geno and Fresh as his brothers.

○●⊙○●⊙○●⊙○●⊙

(A few months later)

  Holo kept teasing the two gem colored skeletons, they blushed brightly and tried to push him away playfully. Halluciv kept pushing back and poking their sides making them giggle.

  "No Luci! Don't!" Error squeaked between laughs. He then grabbed Reboot and with his blue strings, they escaped the teasing and tickles. Nightmare was laughing at the antics of those three.

  Error grinned from his safe nest he made for Reboot and himself before he blew a raspberry at the two playful skeletons. Reboot giggled before he pulled Error into a kiss, giving him a mischievous look.

  Not wanting to be left out Nightmare grabbed Halluciv and kissed him deeply.

  Holo looked over at Reaper with a mischievous look in his eyes as he went over to the other, "Whatcha say we join?" Then he grabbed the black robed skeleton and kissed him.

  Reaper blushed brightly as he returned the kiss pulling Holo closer. It has been awhile since the two found the poly group and helped them get not only Nightmare's team back, but also got Geno, Harvest, Fresh, and Docusate to live in the castle. One big family, a crazy one but they're family nonetheless.

  Geno and Harvest decided that they wanted to confess to both Holo and Reaper when they reunited with each other, they became a poly group too.

  They were currently laying in bed nuzzling each other, purring in happiness and contentment.