sleeping arrangements

A/n this one shot drabble is going to be in Casey's perspective

It was sam's first time visiting my family's home with me it's going pretty great so far we had a unintentional snowball fight, me and Sam  against my dad and Dylan when we got here. Sam thought it was a good idea to prank my dad or Dylan by throwing a snowball at them when they opened the door to let us inside the house, we also had a sing along after and now  Sam and I were helping my mom bake pies for dessert

"So Sam how's the visit going for you" I asked while we kneaded  dough for the pie crusts.

"It's great, the snowball fight was fun even though we lost and the sing along was cool, anyways Casey what are we going to do about the sleeping arrangements since there's no guest bedroom, but i'm okay with sleeping on the couch if I have too."

"You're not going to sleep on the couch, I'll let you have my bed while I sleep on the couch it's only right since you're the guest."

"But I don't want you in pain when you wake up in the morning with your neck hurting."   

"How bout we leave this topic for later and focus on finishing the pies."

"Fine then we'll leave it alone for later."

Even though I already made up my mind.

Time skip at night

(Everyone are wearing pyjamas now)

Movie playing-Merry Christmas you filthy animal - home alone

After dessert we started watching movies by the time we  got to the fourth movie my parents decided to call it a night and went up to bed, Dylan had already went to bed earlier.

When the movie was halfway done I heard Sam snoring and and resting his head on my shoulder so I turned off the tv, got up and picked Sam up bridal style and headed upstairs to my room to drop Sam off at my bed.

When I finally tucked Sam in bed I went over to my closet to get a extra blanket and pillow so I can sleep on the couch.

I must have forgotten about leaving a book or something inside the closet because the next thing I heard was a loud thud.

Shit

"Casey what are you doing?"
I hear a half asleep Sam say from my bed

Well there goes my plan I thought. "nothing just getting stuff so I can sleep on the couch"  I said equally half asleep also and as I walk over to the bed. There's no use lying to him now

"I know you want to be a gentleman but I'm not letting you sleep on the couch" Sam said as he patted on a empty spot.

"You're sure... your okay with sharing a bed Sam" I hesitantly asked

He had a sleepy smug expression and replied "Yes I'm okay it's like when we  accidentally sleep on your apartment's couch after dates and late night studying."

"Alright fine then"

After getting into bed and wrapping my arms around Sam. I heard Sam yawn "you can be such a dork sometimes Casey."

"Yeah I know sleepy head but you're the cuter dork" I retorted

"Fine you win the last word and good night and sweet dreams" He said as his voice slightly cracked out of possible embarrassment.

"Good night and don't let the bedbugs bit" I said as we both fall asleep.