The Crush

Moose POV

Day 5000
Dear Diary #5

    I have a small crush on a friend. And no it's not a girl this time, it's Saber my best friend. I know now one knows about it except Shark and his girlfriend. They never told anyone not even Saber.

Moose.

"Hey dood. Nathan and I are heading to the mall. Then later we will be meeting up with you know who" Shark said "n-no I'm good I have to record" I replied. "You are done all of yo... wait your afraid he'll say no if you come" he stated "m-maybe I'm not sure dood" "look Moose, just come along maybe he likes you too" he replied. "W-wait he l-likes me" "maybe I..." "please Shark tell me" "yes he likes you and may or may not also have Diary's as well" Shark walking over to my desk and grabbing my Diary. "Shark don't you dare read that" "why does it have some personal stuff in it" "yes" "let's go Nathan and Saber should be there already. And if your asking Nathan went to get Saber" with that we took my Audi R8.

           Sharks POV
"Hey guys Shark here and today I'm here with ItsMooseCraft, Unspeakable, and FaverMySaber. Hey Nathan want to go some where. George and Saber do what ever okay"

            Nathan POV
"I can't believe this is working Shark" "I know I just hope they confess to each other before we get back." "Shark Look is that them heading to the washroom" "yeah and they are holding hands" Shark said almost yelling it.

             Saber's POV

When Shark and Nathan left I just kissed him. But I was just a supersed has him because he kissed back. "Do you think we can go some were more private" Moose said already leading me to the men's washroom and to the last stalle. "Hey Moose can yo..." he kissed me again and pinned me to the stalle wall. We were officially making out in a public restroom. I put my legs around Moose because we heard someone come in. "Moose should we take this to your place" "sure" he muffled though this kiss.