MineCon (they will know)

Saber's POV
"Babe why am I blindfolded" I say because Moose blindfolded me earlier today. "Here we are" he said taken of my blindfold. "No you... really... YES" it's almost been two years since Moose and I have been going out and he asked me to marry him. When I turn around he was on one need and holding a red box with a ring. "I know you are going to say yes again. Will you Saber, marry me" I pulled him up and kissed him. "I'll take that was your second yes" he chuckled.

*Earlier that month*

Moose POV

I yell up to Saber because he was in the shower "Hey babe I'm going grocery shopping I'll be back in an 1hr or so" I hear him say okay back. Good he doesn't know that I'll ask him to marry me.

*minecon rolls around*

"Hey guy Moose here today Saber is with me, and we have to tell you something that we haven't told you guys it two years." "We are together me and Moose and getting married" Saber puts up his left hand to the camera. "Your cute when you said that you know" I say putting the camera away marking sure it was off. Later we were on the plane to head were minecon was. We landed in Texas and took a rental to the motel. I noticed that Saber was holding his hips in soreness. "Hey bae you Okay" I asked now regretting that I asked. "No I need you..." I pulled into a parking spot in the motel parking lot. "Here sit on me" I said and he looks confused for a little bit before getting on. He kissed me and started to down to my collar bone. I could fell him tug on my pants, I helped him take them off and I took his off.

Saber's POV
When Moose took off my pants I sat on his lap and started rubbing against him. "S-Saber c-can we take this to the motel room" he stuttered which made me go even faster. "Mmmm" was the sound that came out of my mouth. I physically need him inside me right now. I pull off his and I's boxers. He positioned me on himself and went in, I monned out in pain. "I'll go slow then I'll go faster when I found it" since this was our first time doing it. I pulled off our t-shirts, I mouned when he moved in and out. We moved to the backseat and well I was on bottom.

Moose POV
I put my hand on his member and started pumping it. About five minutes later he cam on my hand and our stumuces then after 3 minuets I found his g-spot and he started to muon like crazy and he moved his hips up m, a few minutes later I cam in him. We rested for ten minutes and got dressed. When got inside we got our room keys and number.