VIII

BELLAS POV 

i was there stuned when the beautiful women came up to me and she was flouting. "Bella" she said my name like an angel "Y...yes" "dont be scare honey im not enemi im the Moongodes my dear " she said smiling at me i noded and bowed my head as a form of respekt "no huney you dont have to bow infront of me" "why may i ask" i said standing back up. "because you are my little spetzial work you are going to be the stronges of the hole world nobody can do you any harm" (im so srry if there are many mistakes because i right really fast on my computer so i look on my key bord and not on the screen but im working on it guys <3 back to the story )"why im just a young girl" i asked her "well my dear im gona make you a spetzial on because you are gona be my daughter that means you have all the powers, that means you are a Healer a Witch a Vampire a  Werewolf and basicaly everything you can imagene that has any abnormal powers and after you transform you are basicaly like me and the people around you will know because they will have that pull to bow their head and go knealing in front of you" she said and i was stuned " i have a Question""go on my Princess""so im like youre daughter on earth and why me?" " Because you are a beautiful, strong, talanted girl and i love you and one thing im always  with you whenever you think about me you can talk to me trough your head and one thing you can read minds and fly, teleport, make objects to other things and thelekenisis and you  know much more But i have to warn you You are gona be the Queen of the world and that means all the Kings are gona be youre Mates " she said "wait what do you mean with all the Kings are gona be my Mates" "that means that the Werewolf King(Joey) is gona be youre mate and the Vampire King,and many more you get what i mean, you are gona meet them soon my beautyful Princess" "wait so that means i will have many mates but.............. im sorry but arent they gona rip eatch other apart at how possesive they are with me i Know it because i know how possesive Joey is with me" " they arent, im gona make sure of that " "ow ok but how am i gona train and learn how to do this because you said im the strongest that means im stronger then the Kings right" "Yes my dear, you learn fast, so you are gona learn with me, im gona be there with you in the woods, then we can learn im gona stop the time so no one can disturbe us while training and then im gona show you how to do stuff so that you become as strong as me Princess " "ok but i dont know how to call you if yo arent my godess any more. If you know what i mean" "oh you can call me Mom i talked to youre mom about that and she told me that its ok" "wait so if i have the abilities to do what you do, and you could talk to my dead mom, dose that mean i can talk to dead people to right? And is cam one too?" "no cam is ot one and you are really smart and yes you can talk to Dead people and now that you are the strongest power in the world it means that you have to make really hard decisions but i will help you with them my love " "thx mom but can  we Visit my real perents first before i go back to earth pls " " sure honey but i have to tell you something youre Wolf is gona have a beautyufl color and a simbol of some sort on its fur and thats how everyone is gona know who you are and you are a really big wolf and everything you do is a bit different then with the normal creatures you have Abilities that other people dont have perhabs youre wolf can go in Light speed because you are a Vampire and stuff like that so you know " " ok thx mom " "youre welcome my dear"