9

Guys I just can't get over "For You" Liam Payne and Rita Ora, it's just so amazing 😍!! And the lyrics are so touching.. 😢 I love the song so much.. 💕.

➖ ▫️◾ ◻️ ⬛️ ◻ ◾ ▫ ➖️

Harry's POV:

'I will always love you, Goodbye'

Her voice kept repeating itself in my head.

She left.

She left me, just like that.. Not giving me at least a smile. Not even a hug. She loves my hugs. She never told me but I can tell from the way she hugs me.

It's the first time that a fan resists me. This never happened to me and I'm not used to get a "no" for an answer.

In a short period of time.. In a very short period of time I got used to her and I already can't get her and her voice out of my head.

What spell did she put on me?

That day at my concert, when I saw her crying, I cried too. And whenever she's around me I'm happy and exited. I feel the energy running through my veins and my heart racing.

Jeff told me this is a dangerous country.. Does it mean they use black magic?

Even if they do,  Mary wouldn't. I know her.

God! I know her well enough to be sure that she wouldn't, and guess what? In just a week. Not even a whole week. God help me with the getting over her thing.

But wait.. That means I.. I really want her! Yes I do! This is so f***ed up. Oh my god. Why did I realise that when she's gone? She's gone now and I can't fix anything.

Thank you Jeffrey 😣. 

'I'm still one of your biggest fans and I will always support you, vote for you and wish One Direction a reunion and.. And.. I will always.. I will always love you, Goodbye.' She said.

Me too, Mary. I will always..

Love you, Goodbye.

I don't know if this is love, but at least I like her. She's not extremely beautiful or sexy. But her personality makes her loved or liked by everyone. She can be friends with anyone, trust me, due to her big heart. She's a sweetheart. She's so innocent and when she's shy she gets so cute that I can't get my eyes off of her rosy cheeks. She's funny also, but the most adorable thing in her is she turns from serious to joking and talks about serious stuff in a funny way. She makes you laugh even if you're not in the mood.

I want at least be friends with her, I don't know... My mind isn't helping me, it's not telling me what Mary is for me. Do I want to be her friend? Or her boyfriend?

Physically she's not the perfect one to be called 'Harry Styles's girlfriend'. She's shorter than me, she can barely reach my chest.

But she's definitely sweet, funny and lovely. May be being her friend wouldn't hurt.

Then an idea crossed my mind.

I wrote her a beautiful message and sent it to her. I hope it will make her forgive me.

Maryem's POV:

'I was so happy but without you here I feel so low.

I

watched you as you left but I can never seem to let you go.