Chapter 23: Beautiful view~

A/N: Hey guy's I'm back once again~
Not proof read
Also I wanna say, in this story Spring day and everything after doesn't exist yet!

And Also, did you guy's have a great Christmas/New Year? Also for the people who don't celebrate Christmas did you have a fun time? I would love to hear your Christmas/New Years adventures! Tell me all about it!

Hoseok POV

I woke up the next day to a delicious smell of food being cooked in the kitchen.  I got up and walked downstairs, into the kitchen. When I went into the kitchen I saw Seokjin-Hyung and Jimin's mom cooking breakfast for all of us. I greeted them and walked to the living room. EXO was still sleeping in the living room except Junmyeon-Hyung  who went to help Seokjin-Hyung and Jimin's mom in the kitchen. 

I went back upstairs to wake up everyone else, well almost everyone. I first woke Namjoon up, then I went to Yoongi's room to see no one there, same goes for Tae and Kooks room. I walked in to Jimin's room and everyone was there. Jimin was awake, Tae was hugging Yoongi who was also awake and began to ask for help, then I looked at Kook who was sleeping half on Jimin's bed, half on the ground. I just silently laughed and walked up to Tae to wake him up and help Yoongi breath again. Yoongi silently thanked me, while Tae was whining about being woken up. 

Kook was still half laying on Jimin's bed, half on the ground. I just laughed and started to wake him up, well I tried to wake him up because this guy didn't even moved an inch. Since when are Maknae's so hard to wake up?! 

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook if you don't wake up no breakfast for you!" I yelled and he finally woke up. I mean who can go without breakfast in the morning? Well not Seokjin-Hyung's breakfast. I walked out of the room to see a sleepy looking Namjoon coming out of his room with a confused face. 

"What was all that noise? How many people are in there?" He asked I chuckled and let him downstairs while explaining what was happening. We walked inside the dining room where half of the breakfast was already placed on the table. Namjoon and I sat down on our seats while EXO and Jimin's dad sat on the other chairs. Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi and Jungkook came downstairs and also sat in their normal seats. Seokjin-Hyung and Jimin's mom walked inside the room and put the last things down so we could start eating. We thanked them for the food and we all started eating. 

After we were done eating, we thanked them once again and we started to put the thing's in the dishwasher. Jimin's parents needed to go, because they had some business to attend. EXO also needed to go because of their schedule. We bid them goodbye and started to clean the house. Yoongi was tired so he went to sleep while we were cleaning the house, I was done with my part so I went to Yoongi's room to see if he was asleep already. I walked in his room expecting him to be in his bed but he wasn't, no. He was sitting behind his desk writing lyrics again, I walked closer to him. He didn't hear me because he had a headset on, but I knew that even if he didn't he still wouldn't have heard me. I was standing behind him, looking over his shoulder to see what he was writing. 

'Yeah I hate you

Although you leftThere hasn't been a day that I have forgotten youHonestly, I miss youBut now I'll erase you

Because that will hurt less than resenting you'  

I looked at the lyrics he wrote, what is going on inside that little head of his? There were more lines written like this lines like:

You know it all

You're my best friendThe morning will come againBecause no darkness,No seasonCan last forever  

I probably wasn't supposed to read those lyrics, yet. So I acted as if I just walked in and put my hands slowly on his shoulders to get his attention. He jumped a little at the sudden touch. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

"Hey Yoongs what are you doing?" I asked him, of course acting like I didn't know. He blushed at the little nickname I gave him but smiled when he thought about what I asked him.

"Oh I was just writing some lyrics down I just thought about while looking outside my window to the garden." Yoongi said to me, I nodded at him and walked to the window to look at the beautiful view of the garden. (attached picture)

I smiled when I saw how beautiful it looked, we were so lucky to have this kind of view

I smiled when I saw how beautiful it looked, we were so lucky to have this kind of view. I turned around to Yoongi who had continued to scribble down some extra words while I looked outside.

"Can I read what you got so far Yoongs?" I asked him, we all know that with the old Yoongi, you were only allowed to read the finished product but we never got to ask the new Yoongi so maybe he changed in that aspect a well? 

"They aren't finished yet Hyung, I'm sorry. You can read them when I'm done, I promise you'll be the first to read it!" Yoongi said, of course, old or new, no change in the music aspects. I sighed but nodded at him understanding. I back hugged him while he was still scribbling down words. People would think: Hoseok, you are hugging him, why don't you just read what he writes down? Well to answer that question, it's impossible to try and read something you aren't supposed to read f Yoongi writes it. When I said that he scribbled down the words, he literally scribbles, only Yoongi knows what is written there. He made this kind of writing because we always tried to look what he was writing so since then he started to use this kind of hand writing. 

"Guy's lunch is ready get your asses down here right now!" I heard Namjoon Yell from downstairs. "Kim Namjoon, language!" Another yell from Seokjin-Hyung came right after. Yoongi and I chuckled while walking downstairs into the kitchen to grab our food and brought it to the dining room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guy's again my 2nd update in two weeks yey. I hope you guy's enjoyed it and I hope you guy's had a great 2017 and a great New Years eve! I wish you all a perfect 2018, I hope a lot of dreams come true, and if you ever wanna talk or just say hi, please do! 

Don't forget to follow my other social media's and come say hi!:

Kpop Ig/Snapchat: Daantjje_Kpop

Private IG: DCG_VD

Love you guy's a lot and I wish you guy's the best!