Chapter 2 - Birth & Pasts

Jan. 16th, like I told you before. I was born. Quite a miracle I was. My father was being told either my mother would die or I, the child, would die. He ran out of the room terrified. The doctors continued nurses gasping, they heard a cry, it was me. My mother was in much pain— The nurses had to hold her hands tight.

It was finally over.

It was 3PM, the sky was blue as it was congratulating my mother, my father came in with the nurse following, tears running down his cheeks, this time it was of happiness.

I weighed 11 pounds, a heavy baby I was, I blame my mother for eating all of those chocolates! I had eyes that opened as soon as I was out of the womb, they were blue. My hair was the darkest black anyone had ever seen but I was pale, really pale. Unlike my parents, they were a tan. All my uncles, aunts, cousins, my two grandfathers, but soon it will only be one to match my one grandmother.

The grandmother that was still alive was my mother's side. I guess you'd call my mother Cinderella. She would cook, clean, garden. My mother was mistreated she'd have to improvise on clothes and her needs. I really idolize her for that. Her stories amaze me, in the country that we lived there was no government, I mean there was but it was ruled by gangsters that took life as a joke. The president was heartless, selfish, everything a president shouldn't be. Our current president is way better. That president killed my uncle, and my grandmother. Say a something like "I don't like the president"— You're dead! My uncle died in a guillotine with many others after he was put in prison for many years. He was a loved uncle only in his mid-twenties when he died. He had brown almost blonde hair no one knew from what part of the family he got it from. As a child they never mentioned his name to me, and they said my grandmother ran away, or got run-over by a car. Actually no one knew where she went. She was loyal and loving, unlike the other one. But she disappeared one day, everyone assumes it had to do with the president.

Back to my story, after I was born all my relatives came in, holding me one after another, not giving a turn to my dear mother so I was crying, pleading to return to my mum who had the most affection for me. She held me close in her arms that were warm and soft. I fell asleep in that second, relaxed, a baby's first love is their parents. Then the nurses took me away, although they knew I wanted to stay.

A couple hours later

My mom took me back to her bed I started giggling with her that night I slept in her arms the nurses couldn't separate us anymore. My father was out buying things for me, worked really hard as we were quite poor but not for too long—

Ha left you there!
Author information!! Yay!
I'm 14-15 I'll say that because I will be in 21 days! (From when updated) woo! And I might do a few drawings for this series. This story was based off myself but it's 15% fiction. Stay tune! Something good will happen that'll change the miserable lives my parents are having, but they'll have to work hard for it.

 Stay tune! Something good will happen that'll change the miserable lives my parents are having, but they'll have to work hard for it