Chapter 3 - Gold strikes!

I was only a month old and my father got a job. He started a business selling tech, latest products and it went really good, getting $30k/year from that one job as the co-owner and he also started working for the US army, undercover from the president. Because they were Americans the president wouldn't allow them to buy anything; anyone that'd sell anything to them— immediate death. So my father became friends with them and bought food, blankets, anything they ordered and they'd pay him double along with trust. The army was fighting against the raging people with their violent religious beliefs. Many got injured or died. My father knew all of them as friends so he'd get emotionally hurt, wishing them the best. Soon my father got rich and my mother was pregnant again. My father started to worry, and thought about the children and also thought about being caught, he's been working for the army, and the president has tortured, raped, and even killed children. He planned an escape.

Four months later

My father attended a party. The president was killed! The city was free. But they still didn't have a government, so it still was a unsafe government where savages would come from all over the world to commit crimes. My father gave away all his things, our house, his large company, everything except a few clothes, a computer, a flip phone, and a car. We traveled to many states, stayed for one year than got kicked out. My brother was born when I was two. He was quite a lousy baby. We didn't get along from the start, I guess.

We decided to move to the US

My father had made many friends with the American soldiers so it was a bit easier to get passports.

【さよなら。】