Trouble

(Emily's Pov)
The first day of school is always exhausting. I know people think that teaching at a college is easy, but they are so wrong. You have these guys who think they own the world and can have everything with there good looks. The freshman category shy and quiet, they note everything. Those who can't stay away from their phones for a secondes. And more !! God I'm EXHAUSTED. And that girl in my first period who spend the whole time looking at me like she was trying to read me. I really wish that I'm wrong about her.
It's six in the afternoon, I'm done with my last class. I was trying to make my way to my car in the facility parking until I heard someone calling my name. Fuck why can't I just go home, watch some tv, drink with my best friend and be alone ?! Is it really too much to ask ?
"Emily" Grayson Taylors, one of the history teachers, called after me when I was acting like I didn't hear his first call.
I turned, with a fake smile on, " Grayson, hi" I said " didn't know you were working today"
Grayson him had a genuine smile on his face, and was staring at me while I was talking. I know what effect I have on male, because they have always showed me that I'm of a kind. I have dark skin, green eyes, long curly hair. I was tall enough and thick. People are always wondering why I decided to be a French teacher. I always answer that, this is what I like and wanna de for now, and this is what I'll do.
I coughed, and Grayson's eyes was now in mine. Is he ok ?
"You looked stunning today Emily. I saw you earlier but you were talking with one of the art teachers I didn't want to interrupt" he mumbled.
"Thank you for the compliment, and it's fine" I answer.
(Awkward silence)
" I don't want to be impolite, but i really need to go ! My feet are killing me and my bed is calling me" i said to him while I take some step away from him.
" Go on a date with me" he says. "I have like you since you stated working here, but I was scared to ask you out before, but now I have to."
Grayson had so much hope in his eyes, or maybe it's the fact that I was tired I answered " yes, okay why not it could be fun. But it's just a date nothing else."
"Sureee Emily, I'll pick you up this Friday around six since your last class will be at 4pm" he said while leaving . That guy knows my schedule on the firs day of school. (not creepy at all) "okay, no problem Grayson. Have a good night" I said while waving at him.
Finally, I was now in my car ready to go when my phone started ringing.
"Max le con, comment je peux t'aider ?" (Max the idiot, how may I help you?) I said, after I answered and put the phone on speaker.
"Oh Em, sweet Em, don't tell me you still mad for this morning. I spend the whole day telling you I was sorry" my best friend said with a fake sad tone. I rolled my eyes like he could see.
"Man I'm too exhausted right now to be mad Max"
"Cool bestie, b'causeeeee right now I'm at the new club Jack was talking about last week, I know there is class tomorrow. But just drop by and we can drink a beer or two" Max is definitely crazy there is no way ... "Pleaseeeee Em, stop overthinking it"
I sighed in defeat "I'm not even gonna try to argue because we both know you'll win, send me your location I'll be here shortly"

(Angel's Pov)
I'm so happy I found that job. I need money to help mom at the house and with my little sister. Having a single mother who's struggling with the bills and three daughters by herself can be really hard. Today is my first night at the Groove Bar. A new club where hormones and alcool are all you can find. I'm wearing my new uniform and I'm showing more skin than clothes. Who is the stupid that thought about giving the girls a two peaces bikini to wear ? Damn it !! But complaining is all I can do, cause my family really need the money.
"Heyyy pretty ass," I heard a girl call from the other side of the restroom door. " I don't want to be rude, but you get out now? People need to change and pee here"
"I'm done, I'm coming out" I answered "and just so you know you actually sounded rude"
I get out, walk over to one of the seven table I've been assigned for tonight.
"Hi my name is ..." I started but I was cut by a voice
"Angel !! Wow."
I took my eyes off from my mini notepad to place them on a face that I know well by now. Because I spent the whole day thinking about her. I saw her eyes on my legs, going up and stop on my short short short short pants. (Not lying those things feel like a panty)
I smiled, my French teacher was definitely checking me out or it's just that she's choked.
"Madame Emily" I say with a smile (Miss Emily) "What a coincidence"
But she wasn't alone, of course she was not ALONE. What do you think Angel ? She's beautiful, this guy must be one of her multiple boyfriends, and...
"Bestie who's the beauty in bikini ? The guy said . Ohw, bestie ! I like this better.
"Max please, don't start . She's one of my student" she said with a small smile.
"Ohw, don't tell me this is the Girl" Max said while wiggling his eyebrows.
"Please don't make me hate you mon ami" (my friend) she respond between her laugh.
Her clear and nice laugh. (Just so you guys know)
"Well, the beauty in bikini is Angel and she's wondering why did you ask if I was The Girl" I asked the guy who was really cut by the way. He had short brown hair, blue-grey eyes (sorry I'm really bad with colors) you could read his packs under his shirt. Ha ! My twin sister's type ! Yes, that's the specimen she loves.
He smiles and Miss Emily was now playing nervously with her curls.
"You dear are the Girl That my Best friend was just telling me about. Her words was something like "that girl in my first period is definitely the kind that will take my class over, she's trouble and she knows it."
I was laughing, Miss Emily's face was priceless right now. She putted her head between her hands and was cursing her best friend more for herself , but I heard anyway.
"Max thank you for telling me what Miss Emily think about me,"
"Emily, call me Emily" she said " I don't want people to make me feel old just because I'm teaching."
I smiled at her, " fair enough Emily, I'm sorry if you think I'm bad but usually people think otherwise" I smirked " My name is Angel, you already know"
"Right now, I could think about more than one name to call you sweetie but Angel is not on the list" Max said. "Oh wait you 18, right?" I can read worry on his face. That guy is funny and kinda dumb, he's flirting but ask for my age just now.. and I'm working at a bar for fuck's sake.
"Yes I'm 21, and thanks for the attention. But I'm into girls" I answered while looking right into the delicious green eyes of Miss.. oh no wait ! Of Emily.
She smile shyly and ask for two beers.
What a way to start my first day working here, I think it's not to bad or it's just her that makes everything better.