Unexpected

(Emily's Pov)
  Oh Lord, why me ?
The last thing I wanted is for one of my new students to see me at a club the first day of class. Not that I care what she thinks or whatever. (yeaaaaah Em, keep telling this to yourself) I was shocked when I saw her right in front of me, when I was actually talking  about her with Max. She was stunning ! It should be illegal for women, Beautiful and Sexy women, to dress like this. God look at those legs.
"Tell me everything you know about that girl Em" Max said abruptly "Tell me everything, and do it now"
"Ohww Casanova, slow down, didn't she just said she likes girls?"
"I didn't realized you were even listening to what she was saying Honey" Max faked being in shock
"Ah ah ah, Max please keep your funny side lock down" I answered not even looking at him "I was actually listening, I was just .... hmmm... just "
"Yesss, you were just checking her out I could see your dirty thoughts all over the place screaming Angelll I want you"
He didn't even have time to laugh at his joke, which was really great by the way, that someone was answering.
"Is it true you want me Miss.. sorry Emily?" Angel with a big smile on her face was standing right in front of our table again, but this time with our beers.
Max couldn't hold it anymore, he was laughing his ass off. While I was there blushing like a fucking tomato. Where is a disaster when you looking for one ? Just some wind and rain I'm not asking for too much ! Or maybe a hole where I can dump my self and never come out.
"Angel I'm apologizing in the behalf of my best friend. Max sometimes forget that is in public and do or say whatever he wants to." I answered quickly with a serious face.
"You don't have to be shy Em, Angel can tell you lying, look at her. I can tell she's trying to be nice and not laugh at your face" Max said, Damn that guy was unable to keep his mouth shut.
"Hum, I think I need to use the restroom, and leave after that. I got work tomorrow" I said glaring at him.
Angel took my left hand and hers" I can show you where it is" she said smiling.
"You don't have to you know? "
"Yes, I know Emily. But I want to."
I could not stop the fireworks I was feeling inside. Less than 24 hours, and there I was feeling fireworks because she was holding my hand. Emily, no good ! No good !
"There we are " she said
"There? Where ?" I look at the door "Restroom" was writing on it with a female sign.
"Sorry I zoned out Angel, thanks for showing me" but either of us wanted to let go of each other's hand.
"DoYouWannaGoOnADateWithMe ?"

(Angel POV)
Was that a word, or a sentence ?
One look at Em's face, I could read one thing "shock". It's still time to make it good girl. Try again.
" I mean I really want to take you somewhere, only if you want to. Me and a friend are working on something. It should be ready by Friday. So if you want, you can come." I said quickly "You can come with a friend or even more than one. The more ticket we sale, the more we will get from the event. But I'll give you yours. So what do you say ?"
"Wow, I really wasn't expecting this. I mean I'm your teacher. Coming to take a drink where you working it's different than accepting an invitation from you." I sighed "I know it sounds cliche, but I don't think it's a good idea."
"Emily I know all that already, but I want as much help I can get from my friends and the members of my family that are willing to do so. I don't want to pressure you into nothing, but I feel like you cool and we talking about college not high school. We can be friends." I took my time to explain all that to her cause I really didn't want her to feel like I'm pushing even though I'm.
"If this can help you feel better, you can pay for your ticket." I saw her rolling her eyes and heard her say,
"Ok ok, I'll try my best to come. Max and I my come with some friends, that way I can actually feel like I'm helping you."
"Thank thank Emily, well I need to get back to work." I saw her looking at my boobs. That's a good sign. Right?
" I really don't want them to fire me the day I started" she laugh a little and she looking into my eyes now.
"It was good meeting you Angel, I'll tell you tomorrow after class how many of my friends will tag along"
"Ight, thanks for saying yes. It was good seeing you too. Have a good night Emily." I pulled away and turn, but I could feel her eyes on my ass.
One more reason why those hours spending at the gym are not totally useless.

(Emily Pov)
I can't believe I said yes .
After the conversation with Angel, I went to the restroom (I actually needed to pee). I found Max and tell him I was leaving. He stay saying that he needed Jack. So now I was on my way to my house. It was a little cold, but I'm talking about Florida cold. Yes, I'm leaving at Orlando, and no I never went to Disney World Sue me.
My thoughts were back on Angel, why was she talking about selling as much ticket as she can ? Well, I'm gonna have to ask her about it, tomorrow maybe.
It was 9h40 when I got to the house. I went in my room, prepare my cloths for tomorrow morning. I made some oatmeal, eat, take a shower, set my alarm, and go to bed Around 11h.
The last image that came into my mind before my brain shut down for the night was one of a beautiful girl. With big brown eyes, and pink lips.
"Angel, what have you done to me?"