Part 8: hope and kisses

Tom's P.O.V. (still.)

"people love you..."

"who? who'd be dumb enough to-"

"I DO!" I blurred out screamed, sighing, putting down my head.

"...what?" Tord whispered, his voice sounding dry.

"i do... i care for you, i- i love you, Tord, and I'm sick of you thinking otherwise. i know, it's... dumb, go ahead, be weirded out. i just- n-never mind." i choked out. "let's just....go...."

i ran in towards the bar, Tord running behind me. "TOM!" he grabs my arm, and pulled me back, so i fell on top of him, looking into his eyes, those beautiful eyes. i blushed deeply, looking down at him. my legs were on the sides of him, and my hands next to his cute face. i tried to get up, but Tord put his hand on my face.

"i love you too, Tom."

i smiled, finally getting up from the awkward position we were in. i rubbed my neck, slightly embarrassed. i sat down and invited Tord to sit next to me. he held my hand and leaned against me as he sat down next to me. he giggled slightly, and i looked at him, who was trying not to burst out laughing.

"what are you cracking up about?"

"Tommy..." he called.

he grabbed my hoodie laces and pulled me forward, and closer. making his cute face barely an inch from mine, our noses almost touching. his eyes closed and his lips touched mine. i leaned in gracefully, our lips locking together, Tord still giggling, happily. i wrapped my hand around his head, my face heating up, in a happy, good, sort of way.

we stayed like this, my other hand on his skinny waist, for a long time.

"HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!"

we jumped out of our state, neglecting each other sadly.  Edd's shocked face almost made me laugh; along with how his hands were thrown out.

he looks like he saw two rivals kiss; aw, shit. Matt had his head tilted, confused.

"what happened?"

"THEY KISSED!" 

"two boys?" Matt had his finger on his chin, squinting, looking like he actually was thinking hard. which was difficult to believe, since the only thing he actually learned was too much self-confidence. i rolled my eyes(like anyone would notice) at him. "how is that pos-"

Edd was done with Matt's talking, and smacked him in the back of his head. "MY FACE!" he screamed.

"it's called being gay." Edd stated. "ever heard of it?"

"i think so..."

"we leave you two alone for thirty minutes," Edd said, "and this is what we catch you guys doing." I swear he mumbled 'at least it wasn't dirty' under his breath, which annoyed the shit out of me. he looked at me and Tord, who have been continuing holding hands the entire time they came in. Tord leaned on my shoulder, and Edd made a weird face.

"imma... imma gonna go." he said awkwardly((suicide musical, anyone? or at least someone who fucking watches tomska?)), pointing at the exit. he started to walk when Matt stopped him, and held up his phone.

"hey, i got a picture!" Matt chimed. 

/////////author note\\\\\\\\\\\

hei folk, sorry if i'm not updating, but everything is getting messed up. my friends are completely broken, i'm trying to be happy, trying to pretend like no dark memories are coming back, but i'm really not okay. hey, kat, sorry, i don't deserve you but be happy, or at least know i love you and I'm sorry, don't worry, cuz if u do, i get worse.

thx folk for supporting me... :')