A Snake Named SlickBack?

Flashback.
             December 25, 1996

Ding dong.
"Fandi, can you please get the door?"
"Na'am, mama" she replies.
My older sister walks casually to the front door, opening it slowly then squealing like a pig about to be slaughtered.
He was here.
Ameer was here.
I was beside myself with excitement. Have you ever had that first crush who dominated your every being even though you were just a child and you just couldnt understand what those feelings were? Ameer was that person for me. I was just 10 years old, he was 20 but I felt butterflies in my tummy every time I saw him and I wouldn't sleep until he read me a bed time story. I was my happiest around him. Hell, even when I was naughty and my mum threatened to tell him, I straightened out with the quickness, who's Barry Allen?
There he was, my knight in shining Santa get up complete with a sack on his shoulder filled with presents, just for me.
"Happy birthday beautiful" he says to me then kneels gives me a hug and a peck on my forehead. I stayed in his warmth and giggled.
He calls me beautiful because my name actually means the most beautiful, Kwaise.
"Uncle Aladdin, are you my Santa?" I say getting on his back, calling him by the pet name only I use cause he reminded me of my favourite cartoon character.
"Yes my little JellyBean. I hope you left me some cake", he asks questioningly..
"I wouldn't let mommy cut it without you".
"Thats my little rebellious cookie monster". I giggle and get off his back as we reach the rest of the family in the living room. I will never forget how he got me a complete comic book collection of spiderman, superman, batman and all my other favorite super heroes.
     It was the best birthday ever.
**********
   20 years later
   December 10, 2016
"I really hate working at that stupid bar", I say upset.
"Its your Aunt's and its not a bar, plus you are the Manager. You hardly work Kwaise", one of my best friends, Hadiya says.
"Okay, I really hate managing that sleaze hole".
My friends laugh in unison.
"Girrrrrrrrl, you manage the most exclusive club in the whole country and you are complaining. Please give me the job if you dont want it", Fairuza says, throwing her hands up shouting "Aye dios mio".
"You have Princes, Emperor's, African Chiefs... Even Kings at your club every other fucking day and you are here bitching", Kareemah says, clasping her hands together in prayer and adding "Lord, give the deserving what is deserved", I just roll my eyes and laugh.
"Okay, Okay. I will try and be more appreciative and thankful". I say, knowing I will bitch about it to the next person that is willing to hear me out.
At 11:30pm, I leave my girls to go check out the club and close up. The house was mellow tonight, just how I like it. Just a few celebs, scattered about drinking and socialising. Some leaving. I scan the floor for my second in command, Brayden. He was nowhere in sight. I start ascending the steps to my office when my eyes meet Prince Kaseem or Prince K, Nigerian-Lebanese god of caramel toffee and honeycomb, my tormentor. This man is all sex and nothing else. I dont even want to have a conversation when I see him, all I want to do is rip his clothes off.
Arrogant fucker, wipe that stupid smirk off your stupid face. He is fine, in the biblical sense of the word. Caramel coloured, reddish brown hair and beard, slim, tall, toned and sexy. His green eyes, were a sight for sore eyes.. Emeralds, if a description were needed. His thin nose.. Pink bee stung lips.. He was perfect.. And His fashion sense was out of this world. I just shake my head, smile and keep climbing.
Not today satan.
Brayden wasnt in my office, neither was he in his office. I leave the office areas and descend. He wasnt at the bar, the bartender, Joie, his bed buddy hadn't seen him either. Thats pretty odd since if I wasnt around, he had to be. Thats coming out of his paycheck, the little fucker.
As I was about to call him, I hear gunshots from all around me, the shattering of glass and everything happened so fast. I duck behind the bar before I even realised Prince Kaseem was the intended hit. I just squatted there while the world around me went to shit. How could these bastard just walk into my club and shoot it up? Before I could think, I switch on my camera and capture the faces of the men switching to video recorder. They pause as a man, dressed like an B grade 80's pimp, A PIMP NAMED SLICKBACK knock off. He walks over to Prince Kaseem, his men in tow, depositing more bullets in him, kicking him a few times then opening his mouth and dumping something in it. A few other casualties were scattered like exterminated bugs, the Prince's bodyguard was on the floor, writhing, right next to him, they didnt even give him a second Glance they just kicked him across the room. They search Prince K, take some stuff off him then leave.
.............And that was the beginning of the end for me.