Chapter 1

Kuroo Mizuki POV

''Ok class, quiet! We have a new student, Kuroo-san please introduce yourself.'' Sensei said. 'Well here goes nothing' I thought.

As I walk towards the platform, all eyes were on me. ''Hajimemashite. Watashi wa Kuroo Mizuki desu, yoroshiku.'' (Nice to meet you. I'm Kuroo Mizuki, please be nice to me.) After I said my greeting, my classmates started to murmur around.

''Woah, she's cute''

''Does she have a boyfriend?''

''I wonder what school did she came from''

 ''One question at a  time please'' Sensei sigh. ''Ok, Yukimura what's your question?'' The guy named Yukimura asked ''Do you have a boyfriend?''

''Nope'' I said.

The guys in our class, sighed in relief. ''Ok next question....Sayuri''

''What school did you came from?'' She asked.

''I'm from Shizuoka Gakuen'' After I said that, there were murmurs again.

''Shizuoka? Then that means, she's very smart''

''Pfftt nerd''

''Eh? No wonder, she looks like a snob''

Sensei sighed again ''Ok Kuroo-san, you can sit at...well lets see..Ah! The second seat from the back, along the side with the window. ''Hai''

-After 30 minutes, the class ended-

''Ah! Before I forgot, Kuroo-san, you have to choose which club you will join. Ok class, see you tomorrow.''

-After School-

'I have to join a club huh...well what about volleyball' I thought. I asked some random girl which way is it to the volleyball club.

-After 5 minutes-

''Eh? It's already full?'' I asked ''Hai. Gomenasai....eto there is another volleyball club, although it's for men...'' The captain said ''Hmm...in the past, were there any female members in that club?'' I ask ''Let's see.. yeah there were some fe-'' After I heard the word 'yeah' I run outside to ask for directions to that club

*Sigh* 'First years, nowadays' the captain thought.

-In front of the volleyball club-

''Oi look out!'' An orange-haired guy said. I then saw a volley ball heading towards me. ''Oi are you al-'' The members of the club started to gather around me.

-right.''

''Woah nice receive'' I managed to received that ball.

''Ano...can I join the club?'' I asked.

''.....Eh?! This isn't the women's volleyball club'' A guy with short dark hair and dark eyes said.

''Mmm..They said that the club is already full and they mentioned that back then, this club was accepting female members.'' I explained. ''Are you sure about that?'' A girl asked. 'Maybe she's their manager' I thought. ''Hai. I want to join!'' I exclaimed

-Flashback-

''Nice spike, Mizu!'' Onii-san said '

'Honto?'' (Really?) Ne, what school will you go into high school Oniisan?'' I asked my older brother.

''Hmm..I will go to Nekoma...what about you?''

Where do I want to go...ah! ''I will go to Karasuno''

''Eh why? Don't you want to be with me?'' He asked.

''I want to but I admire the 'Small Giant' thats why I wanna go to Karasuno''

Onii-san laugh ''Oi! Why are you laughing?'' He stopped ''Nothing can really stop you, once you made your decision huh'' He ruffled my black hair. I laugh ''Yeah''

-Flashback ends-

The girl smiled. ''You have to fill up some papers then''

-After filling up some papers-

I stared at the members of the club ''Watashi wa Kuroo Mizuki. Yorishiku'' *bows* 

The orange-haired guy said ''I'm Hinata Shouyo. Nice to meet you'' A guy who has a scary face said ''Kageyama Tobio'' ''I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi and that one is Tsukishima Kei'' A guy introduced, then points at a blonde-haired guy. ''I'm Kiyoko Shimizu, I'm the manager'' ''I'm Sugawara Koushi and this guy behind me is Tanaka Ryuunosuke'' a guy around 174 cm said. ''I'm Sawamura Daichi and I'm the captain of this club. Nice to meet you'' the guy with short dark hair said ''Hai'' I responded.

'I guess this will be an interesting year' I thought.

A/N: This is set after the 3 on 3 match between the 1st years. Anyway how was it? I'm sorry if it has wrong grammar,spelling,etc. But please don't forget to vote or comment, arigatou :) ...Ano is there someone who is willing to make a cover for this fanfic?