Chapter 2

Kuroo Mizuki POV

 ''Welcome to the club'' Shimizu said, handing us 1st years, jackets.

''Ooohhh'' Hinata said, his eyes sparkling.

''Let's do our best as Karasuno's Volleyball Club'' Daichi announced.

''Osu!!'' We said. After a while Kageyama called Hinata ''Oi Hinata! You're rested right? Let's practiced the quick strike again!'' Hinata said ''Yeah!''

Tanaka sweatdropped ''You're already moving around again? Damn, you two are full of energy''

''We're competing!'' a voice said. ''A practice match against the prefecture's best 4! Aobajousai High School!'' a man around his 20's exclaimed.

'Seijou huh?' I thought 

''Oh yeah. We have new members" He faced us ''I'm the volleyball club's advisor, Takeda Ittetsu. I don't have any experienced in volleyball but I will do my best to support you'' ''Osu!'' we replied.

-Next day, after school-

We were gathered around a bench while we discussed on how to beat Seijou.

''Whats your forte Kuroo-san?'' Sugawara-senpai ask

''Just call me Mizuki, minna-san. My forte is serving'' I answered. Daichi-senpai put on his serious face ''Can you show us''

I saw that there was a can of soda on the other side of the net 'Perfect' I thought. I took a deep breath. I toss the ball into the air. I took a small step with my left foot, then a big step with my right foot, then I positioned my left foot alongside my right foot 'Here it goes' I jump and hit the ball. I watch the ball goes over the net until it hits the can of soda. I close my eyes and smile.

The members of the club watched in amazement.

''Nice serve''

''Its so fast''

Daichi sigh 'Its true then huh' ''What school did you came from Mizuki?''

I smirked at him ''You figured out huh'' the team look confused ''What are you talking about?''

I answered ''I'm from Shizuoka Gakuen'' ''You're the girl that was said to have a precise serves huh..At the beginning of the match when you first serve, no one can receive it huh'' I pouted ''Oi, there are some people who can receive it you know'' I retorted. Captain laugh ''Well this year's Karasuno sure is interesting.

After we discussed about our plan. ''We'll go with this one!'' Daichi announced. ''We will have Tanaka, Hinata and me at the front while Kageyama, Tsukishima and Ennoshita are at the back. I want to use Kageyama and Hinata as a set'' Kageyama and Hinata look at each other 'As a set' they both thought. 

''Tsukishima is one of the few tall players we have. I want to see how much fight we can pull off with Seijou as our opponent'' Daichi continued ''Haaiii'' Tsukishima replied. Tanaka look confused ''You're not gonna put Mizuki-chan as one of the starting members?'' Daichi smirked ''Aside from the 'oddball quick strike' Mizuki's serve is one of our secret weapon'' 

A/N: I hope that the characters weren't too ooc. This chapter is dedicated to aichiin for making the cover ^o^ The next chapter will be about the match against Seijou.