Chapter 4

''Oi, after this, teach me that back-of-the-head home serve''

''Ahh teach it to me too''

Kindaichi and Tsukishima tease Hinata. It was Ennoshita's turn to serve the ball.

Ennoshita served the ball but it hit the net. ''G-gomenasai''

''Its alright'' Daichi said

Seijou served the ball but Tsukishima managed to return it, and sent it to Kageyama. 

''Send it right'' 

''Bring it on over to the left''

Seijou was confused on whom Kageyama will toss it to. ''You can do it Hinata'' Mizuki mumbled as Hinata dashed forward to the area where there are no blockers. Kageyama tossed the ball to Hinata but he didn't reach it and got sent out of the court.

''Hinata! Sorry that toss just now was a bit high'' Kageyama called. Kindaichi was surprised that Kageyama was the one apologizing. 

It was now Seijou's turn to serve the ball. ''Its all yours Ennoshita!'' ''Nice receive''

Ennoshita sent it to Kageyama. 'Who will they use' Kindaichi thought.

Kageyama tossed to Hinata who jumped as high as he can, and now managed to spike it. ''Yesss!!'' the duo cheered as they finally got to do a quick. ''Ehh...?'' Seijou was surprised at how the ball was.

Daichi called the team. ''One, two..'' Tanaka counted. ''OSSU!'' They all said. Hinata eyes sparkled ''J-just like a team!'' ''Its not 'just like'. We really are a team'' Tanaka said as the team gave Hinata a thumbs up.

''Now that Hinata's gotten moving again, lets start our counterattack'' Kageyama said.

---------------------

''Free ball!!'' Tanaka said as he received the ball. Kageyama replied ''Got it'' as Hinata ran forward. ''You're gonna do another quick set, aren't you?'' Kindaichi said as he jumped to block the ball ''If I know it's coming, there's nothing to be afraid of!!''

But instead, Kageyama tossed it to Tanaka. ''I've been waiting for this!'' as he successfully spiked the ball. ''Thanks''

'Dammit they had me fooled. Shortie was a decoy this time' Kindaichi thought.

''And I thought he was tossing it to me'' as Hinata's shoulder slumped down. ''Uwaaahh. How embarrasing!''

''Its fine plus, because you're jumping seriously, the opposing blockers are lured in and jumped as well'' Kageyama said. ''So that's how it is?'' Hinata ask. ''That's how it it''

''Don't be impatient, Kindaichi. there's not much of a point gap, and our attacks have been set up properly as well'' Iwaizumi reassured him. ''O-osu..''

The referee blew his whistle, signalling a time out for Aobajosai

''Gather up!'' Daichi called. ''Osu!''

''What's up Hinata?'' Mizuki asked. Hinata look at her ''...The first time...I was in a match, my team was a real mish-mash, so I thought 'I have to properly handle everything on my own' but now because I'm surrounded by players who are much better than I am, all I can do is trust them and jump. I shouldn't have let my thoughts get so mixed up.'' and he ran toward the others.

Mizuki smiled. ''That 'trust in them and jump' thing is amazing though''

 ----------------------

''Oi Kindaichiiiii. Kageyama's different from what you said, isn't he?'' One of his teammates said.

''I....It was my first time seeing him like that too..'' Kindaichi answered ''For there to be a spiker who can match that reckless toss of Kageyama's..''