Cartman x Clyde

Cartman walked into the classroom and sat at his desk. Today was a very important day for him. Today, he would confess his love for Clyde. "Okay children, today we are doing a group project. Now, I want you all in groups of two..." The teacher, Mr.Garrison, Yelled over the rowdy fourth-graders. Craig and Tweek were immediately beside each other. Kyle and Stan looked at each other and grinned. Jimmy and Timmy were holding hands. Kenny protectively wrapped an arm around Butters. The other students quickly hustled into groups, save Clyde and Cartman. Clyde silently revealed being paired with his crush, but realization quickly dawned on him: What if Cartman found out? Crap, what if he already knew!? He looked up to see the overweight boy waiting impatiently and looking at him expectantly. He sheepishly got up and sat beside Cartman.

Through the lecture, Clyde was desperately trying ,and failing, paying attention. He couldn't help but sneak glances at him. The bell rang, signaling it was Lunchtime. As the class filed out, Cartman stopped Clyde. Mr. Garrison pretended to not notice the two students and left to the teachers' lounge for his own lunch. He did not know what was happening, and wanted no part of it. 'Sh*t, he found out, I'm so f*cked!' Clyde thought. As he was formulating an excuse in his clouded brain, Cartman pulled him into a very close embrace. Clyde subconsciously started to him and, to his surprise, Cartman kissed back. Clyde tangled his fingers into the other male's hair. The kiss was only broke for air. "I love you Clyde." Cartman whispered into his ear. "Love you too Cartman." Clyde's breathed out and buried his face into the larger student's chest. The bell rang, signaling the end of recess. The boys quickly rushed to their seats and waited for class to continue.

They were not aware of the two figures hiding among the desks in the back of the room. Said figures were two of their classmates, Token and Wendy. "Let's spread it around." Wendy suggested, more than pleased at the thought of embarrassing Cartman. "Nah, give em' a week." Token replied. "If they still don't come out in a week, then we can spread it around."