Chapter Two

Louis stands in front of the mirror, taking in his figure. Black leggings cling to his hips, chest bare as he admires the small but noticable bump of his stomach. He has mixed feelings as he stares at himself, joy bursts through the bottom of his heart yet he can taste the bitterness of greed at the back of his mouth. The only happy memory he has of the pregnancy so far, is the moment when Harry first realized Louis was carrying his puppy.

Louis' fingers flexes, wants to return to the moment when Harry laid him on the hospital bed and held his hand through the process. Wants to relive the way his green eyes twinkled with absolute excitement, no matter how short tge moment was. It feels so long ago, like a distant fantasy that he keeps grasping for, almost desperate, yet each time when his fingers brush against the serface of fantasy, it slips away, leaving him in a void of utter darkness.

For some reason he feels alone, despote having his mother back and new friends. Maybe its the fact that he doesn't think he'll ever be loved the way mates are supposed too. He's afraid he'll never be loved by him, starts to realize that Harry isn't capable of it - but then he thinks back to that one specific memory again and a small sliver of hope that maybe deep down Harry is able to love - but why couldn't he love Louis?

A lump forms in Louis' throat, tilts his jead up and blinks rapidly to rid of the tears that are close to falling.

This isn't what he wanted - what he dreamed of when he realized he would be in the omega gathering. He thought he would find a loving alpha who would appreciate him as much as he could and bare his children and - Louis sucks in a breath and wipes his eyes.

It isn't fair.

Louis glances back at the mirror, ready to walk away and take a much needed nap but he's standing there - jaw clenched and dark eyes so tempting. It feels like Louis hasn't seen him in ages, ever since he found out about the baby he's hardly made appearances. Either stuck in his office with the others or out on the grounds training, and whenever Louis tried to talk to him he was always brushed aside.

Louis looks away, forcing himself to act indiffernt - wishes he can force his heart to slow down. He doesn't say anything to Harry, he won't be the first one to talk when that's all he's been trying to do. The ball is in Harry's court.

Louis' skin litters with goosebumps, knows his body can recognize his alpha from a mile away. His body craves his touch, craves the graze of bare skin on skin contanct. Yearns to just be near, to know that he's at arms reach, but Louis won't allow it. His brain flahes warning signs and he's going to follow them.

Harry is angry, can see it by the way his jaw clenches - can feel the dark aura radiating off of him - and Louis can only guess that he found out about his mother.

"Do I have to resort to babysitting you myself?" His voice is clipped, almost a growl with the way it escapes clenched teeth.

"You'd love that wouldn't you." Louis cnips back, face impassive as hell turns to uis bed and pulls on the shirt he laid out. "Should just lock me up like you did my mother."

Harry's reply is instant, "I have my reasons for doing that," He hisses, glares at the back of Louis' head.

First time hearing this from Harry, Louis snaps his head and seethes, "What reason could you possibly have against my mother?!" He exclaims. His heart picks up in his chest, absolutely incredulous with Harry.

Harry clenches his jaw and glances away, fingers curling and uncurling into his fist, and instead of continuing with the main point of topic, he says,
"You can not defy me Louis. You are the luna, and if my pack realizes that I can not keep you in check then they will rebel against me."

Louis scoffs, "Now this about your -" He pauses, "No, our," he emphasizes, "Pack having respect for you? I can't tell if this about your image, or if your thick headed skull can't handle being disobeyed." He hissed.

Harry growls but doesn't reply, chest heaving.

Louis frowns, heart aching and blinking back tears. "Right, because all you care about is power." He mutters. He turns his back to Harry and crosses his arms over his chest, "If you didn't need anything else, you can leave."

"I came to speak about your mother. Did you think I wouldn't notice she was right next door?" Harry points to the wall that seperated Louis' room from hers.

Louis rolls his eyes, glares at Harry through the mirror once more,"You don't notice a lot of things now that you and everyone else are all cramped up in your office." He shrugs, ignores the sting that maybe Zayn, Liam and Gemma were hiding something. He expected that from Harry, but not from them.

"Louis," Harry says sternly.

And unwanted shiver runs down Louis' spine, sucks in a breath as heat pools beneath his skin - frowns, hates how he reacts to him.

"I won't let her stay down there anymore. And neither will Gemma. And if you won't let her then I'll leave." He doesn't realize what he said until the words leave his lips. His heart races in his heart as he watches Harry's hands curl.

He isn't happy.

"You can't leave, youre having my pup." He growls, takes a threatening step forward only for Louis to take one back.

Louis clenches his fists, trying to hide the fact that they're shaking from overwhelming emotions.

"Then don't give me a reason too," he whispers so soft, but he knows Harry has no problem hearing him.

He flinches, the crack of the door slamming shut and He's alone once more.

This chapter was unexpected.
But I love it.

Thank you to everyone who respected my choice on having a haitus, and especially to those who asked about my well being!

I'm not sure if I'm coming back yet, but I was in a writing mood that I couldn't abandon.