~Chapter Four~

By morning I was up putting on a white furisode with a black tree pattern along the bottom that went high up to my waist. With this, I had a black obi and put on the kanzashi that my sister got for me. I took a deep breath having my hair in a high back ponytail. My hair was getting slightly longer. That I wasn't sure if I liked or not. Aoi ran over looking in the mirror confused. I giggled bending down petting him. "That's you silly" I spoke as Aoi only tilted his head. He was staring at himself confused for some minutes as I heard a knock at the door.

I walked over answering to see Haru. "Good to see you up, ready to take Aoi to the Head Priestess?" Haru soon asked as I called Aoi making him turn small and fly onto my shoulder. I petted his head as Haru and I headed outside to see a carriage waiting with Fumiko and Fudo sitting on the driver's seat. We got inside as Aoi was staring out the window the whole ride while Haru and I were talking through the carriage ride. Haru was making me tell him how I was feeling with everything happening back home.

It was hard. It felt hard and upsetting. I was hoping to make my uncle suffer more but I was unable to do so. I couldn't be a monster like him. I was the ruler of Asana. I was the Yang. I had to learn mercy. I had to be a better person than that scum. To even think that was my uncle alone made me sick. To kill your own family just for power. I couldn't do that. I couldn't hurt the people I cared for. The people I called family or friends.

"We're here" Haru spoke as there were priest and priestesses waiting for us at the stairs to the temple. We got out the carriage with Aoi looking around. Haru offered me his hand as I took it. Fumiko and Fudo walking behind us as we walked up the stairs. Each priest and priestess going 'Welcome Yin and Yang'. I would soon have to get used being called Yang. I was taking a deep breath as we were at the entrance of the temple. The Head Priestess standing there smiling.

"You found the sword of Yin and the great male balance dragon" she spoke her eyes were closed as Haru and I looked toward each other shocked then toward the Head Priestess who chuckled opening her eyes. "What are you going to name the great dragon of balance?" she soon asked as Aoi rubbed his head on my cheek. "Aoi, his flames and ice are both blue making it very unique after all" I answered as the Priestess only smiled replying she liked the name as we followed her into the temple. "The swords of Yin and Yang are very important to keep the peace in case one of you die, then your power goes into the sword" the Priestess informed us as I was slightly confused and shocked by the information.

Our power goes into the sword? "So the swords are important for that reason but why hide the Yin sword?" Haru asked as the Priestess chuckled once more, she knew a lot more than she was willing to give. "So you both worked together to find it, Yang is one with the dragon of balance you wouldn't have lived without her there" the Priestess soon answered as Haru looked shocked. I only petted Aoi who was purring because of the action. "But now the Past Yin will know about this, Princess Rin must stay at the Yin castle" the Priestess spoke making Haru look toward me.

"With Fumiko and Fudo I will be fine and safe" I spoke as the Priestess looked at me. "Princess Rin, please the gods have spoken that you are in much danger now" she then spoke as I had nothing to reply. The gods. I nearly forgot the Head Priestess somehow was able to contact the gods. The gods also being able to speak to her but only her alone, not the other priests. "God Fudo will watch over you Princess Rin, I am sure the gods will find a way" she soon added as I looked toward a painting of some of the gods.

The ones that stood out to me where Kannon The Goddess of Harmony And Mercy, Tuskiyomi The God of The Moon and Konohana The Goddess of Flowers. "I do pray to the Goddess Tamayorihime for you Princess Rin" I heard the Priestess speak as my face went dark red. Tamayorihime the Goddess of Birth-Water, Cleansing lastly Water. Haru was frozen in shock as the Priestess laughed. "S-shouldn't you pray to the god Gekka-o for our marriage?" I asked stuttering at first from being so embarrassed.