Into The Water

Chapter 19
Finns pov:
(5 minutes before  the accident )
I was at home watching old glee tapes to try to get inspired for regionals . I was watching and then our song came on and by our song I mean faithfully . I sat there and thought about Rachel and I . I wasn't ready to let go yet I needed to go after her . I looked at the time and I still had time to get to the airport . I grabbed my keys and got into my truck . It was pouring rain .

Rachel's pov:
"Sam look out !" I yelled .

It was too late though the tow truck hit us cause Sam's pick up to swerve out of control and flip over into the river .

Finns pov:
I was on the bridge on my way to the airport when suddenly I saw Sams truck . I smiled and then suddenly a big tow truck hit their car causing it to flip over into the water .

"Rachel !" I yelled .

I pulled over and jumped into the water to save them . I crawled into the car .

"Finn!" Rachel yelled as water poured  in.

"Rachel , Sam, are you okay?" I said .

"We're stuck !" Rachel said .

"Okay let me see!" I said and I dove into the water and tried to get them out . I got Sam's seatbelt out but Rachel's was stuck . I came back up and said ,"Sam go get some tools from my truck and quick!" I yelled and he swam to the shore . I looked at Rachel and said , "don't worry Rach, we're going to get you out ." I told her .

She looked at me and said ,

"Finn , I'm scared ."

"I know , but it's okay . You're going to get out and be okay ." I said .

She was about to say something when Sam came back .

"Here I found a knife." He said .

"Thanks now get out and call 911." I said and he left .

"Finn hurry!" Rachel said frightened.

"It's okay Rach just keep your head up ." I said .

I dove underwater to try to cut her out but it wasn't working . I came back up and looked at Rachel .

"Rach it's going to be ...."

"I love you." She said . I looked at her shocked ,
"I love you Finn , and if I die tonight I just want you to know you were the best thing that has ever happened to me . You're my person and I will never forget you ."

"It's not over yet." I told her .

I started to cut more and more and then we were both under water and that's when I finally cut her out and took her to shore .

"Rachel! Rachel!" I yelled but she was unconscious.