Prolog

We were born and no matter what, one day we will all die. Somehow it looks more to me as if this is not life, but death. Everything we do is to die and we can't do anything about it. 

I took a deep breath as a slight gust of wind came up. I sat alone on the sports field of our school. Hundreds of other students sat around me, but they had friends. Not that I didn't have a chance for a friend, but ... well, I just didn't have any friends.

I didn't really know if it was up to me or the others.

My name is Castiel Novak and I am all alone in this world. I was the good student who brought home only good grades and did not have to worry about getting to a good university. So, at the same time, I was the good son too. Well, as long as I did everything right.

My parents didn't know me. The people in the school didn't know me. Nobody did. I was not even sure if I knew myself.

Looking around, I saw only happy faces laughing and talking with each other.

As my gaze moved to the right, I saw him: Dean Winchester. Sitting there with his teammates, holding the football in his hand and laughing.

The most famous guy of the entire school. In other schools, the popular ones were always the handsome assholes or the beautiful bitches. But at our school, it was the prettiest and kindest boy in the world. Others would never say so, but he was like that. He wasn't an asshole. He deserved his reputation.

The bell rang and everybody got up. After about five minutes the whole place was empty, only I was still sitting there. What did I say? I am all alone in this world.

****

Hello people, welcome to a new fanfiction! I have such a desire to write it. : D I really hope you all will like it as much as I do! 

Okay see you at the next chapter! xoxo