0 3

after school, violet hurried towards the av club and noticed everyone gathering inside. violet looks at the door, mike was staring at her before he closed the door on her as she ran towards it.

she furrowed her eyebrows, hitting the door. "guys, can i come in?"

the instant response she recieved was mike shouting a loud, "no!" of course.

she sighed, falling against the wall. she thought about how she felt left out, that this wasn't fair towards her. she suddenly glanced at her bag before reaching in and taking out a paperclip. she bent the paperclip, straightening it out enough to use for picking the lock.

she stuck it into the keyhole, jiggling it around inside until it opened. she licked her bottom lip in focus. after a few more jiggling, she managed to open the door, and saw dart running towards her. her eyes shot open at the creature.

"don't let it escape!" mike yelled, quickly running to the door.

he tumbled onto the girl by accident, his eyes widening in surprise. a light tinted blush spread across the girl's cheeks. he quickly stood up, dusting his sweater off and taking off down the hall.

she waited a few confusing seconds before sitting up then standing, and following the others.

--

everyone had spread apart trying to find dart. violet sighed, walking out of the girls locker room and once she finished that room, she walked into the boys' locker room.

after minutes of what felt like hours of searching, noises could be heard coming from the door. mike jumped out from behind some of the lockers, screaming. she looked at him with a confused face.

"what the hell are you doing?" she shouted back, holding my skateboard tightly under my arm.

"what at you doing? why are you in here?" he questioned back, giving me a rough look.

"looking for dart."

"this is the boys' room."

"yeah, so?"

"so you should go home," he snapped, throwing the mop down and walking out.

she stood speechless for a second before rushing after him. "why do you hate me so much?"

"i don't hate you." he glances back at her once, heading for the gymdoors. "how can i hate you? i don't even know you."

"but you don't want me in your party?"

"correct."

"why not?" she groans, grabbing his wrist to stop him from walking any more.

his head snaps back and he pulls his wrist from hers. "because you're annoying! also, we don't need another party member! i'm our paladin, will's our cleric, dustin's our bard, lucas is our ranger, lex is our rogue, and el is our mage!"

she paused as her arm fell to her side, she swallowed. "lex? el? who are they?"

"people. no one. they moved away a long time ago, all right?"

"so are they someone or no one?"

he rolled his eyes and swiftly spun around, continuing to head for the door. she placed her skateboard down and skated ahead of him before stopping and hopping off the board.

she stopped him in his tracks by stepping in the way, crossing her arms. "well, i could be your zoomer."

"that's not a real thing," he responded.

"could be. take a shot." she smirked, quickly grabbing her board and stepping on, kicking off while she did circles around him.

"i don't see any tricks, you're just going in circles," he sighed, his eyebrows raising, yet he wasn't leaving.