Chapter 3

The first and 2nd period passed like a breeze and the teachers weren't that bad.

Now, it was time for was my favorite period: Lunch. 

Since my mom leaves very early in the morning, my dad gets to decide what I eat for lunch.

I opened my lunchbox and wasn't surprised that my dad only packed me an already opened and half eaten block of Asiago cheese.

Honestly, I can go on and on about cheese. I'm so passionate about it. In fact, I actually wanted to study the different types of cheeses out there. I'm quite fond of it, and Asiago cheese is number one in my book. 

I guess I'll have to visit the school canteen later or just eat the block of cheese in one go. Either way, ya girl's gotta eat.

"Hey, I want you to meet my best friends," said Kimchi, waking me up from my cheesy fantasy, "You'll love them. I've known them for 4 years now and they're amazing."

I followed her as I ate the large half-eaten milk-based cube. We entered a random class in the languages block where I saw 2 boys sitting on a table, one waving his hands up high and one who looked like he just woke up. We walked over to them.

"This is Hoseok and this is Yoongi," said my new friend.

"Wow... Who is she?" said the boy who seemed too hyper for his own good.

"Hi, I'm (Y/n)"

"Hey! I'm your hope, I'm your angel: I'm Hoseok."

"You're too excited, that's what you are..." stated Kimchi slightly irritated by Hoseok.

"Wow, not even two minutes in the room and I can already the tension between these two..."

Both Hoseok and Kimchi have a stare down. Hoseok winks at her and she blushes. I take the last bite of my cheese.

"You're the girl who dropped all her things this morning," said the one with pale skin in a monotonous voice, all of a sudden.

His voice was so... soothing. I could tell that he was an introvert, not always good for a person who talks all the time.

I decide to answer with a short "Yeah."

"And you were also rude to the Captain of the Basketball team... Every girl hates you now."

"Wow Yoongi, you're so observant," said Kimchi, breaking the slight awkwardness.

The boy just looked at her, rolled his eyes and put his earphones in his ears.

"These are my best friends, (Y/n). WELCOME TO THE GROUP!" said Kimchi.

"Wait, wait, wait! She must first pass the initiation" replied Hoseok look at me dead in the eye.

"What initiation?"

"Kim Chi can you not! I was trying to scare her!"

"Hoseok that's not nice!"

"You know what is nice, you," he smirked.

Yoongi and I both make gagging noises.

Maybe, just maybe this wouldn't be as bad as I thought it would be.

Author's Note

Don't forget to leave your comments and vote on the chapter!!

<3

Follow:  cutieguyjin