Chapter 7: The love in our hearts

Wendy: yes, we had to work really hard, long hours, but sunday's was our day, we all go to the slightly disgusting lunch room, is the only place where we were never divided.

Frida: not that i liked to socialize with dirty people or anything, but it was the only place where i felt free. Russo, on sundays always went to the city, and he tuck a long time.

Rahul: on that day i was happy, i had my brother by my side, and i felt like i was an actual kid again before we were taken and brought here.

Wendy: it was beautiful, kids were running, smiling, is like they were not trapt in that dungeon. Seeing the abrim clones laughing and giggling, seeing kris and killa feguring out their differences, watching how everybody had a smile on their faces made feel the happiest person in the world, as i also see my little mary smiling too.

Aime: on that day, i knew what, Abel, the son of Drudgery, meant to me. Sure, the girls in my cabin always said that he was using me, but not Abel, he loves me, I could always see it in his eyes, I didn't feel utilized, i felt joy and fondness, i was happy.

Tim: this was the time for us to show and express who we actually were, kids, children, who are stuck in this place, working for a revolting boss, exploiting us.
But the good thing about us children is that we were always cheerful, we didn't let hard labor destroy the love in our hearts.