About The Characters

Selia Saavadera

Sheryl Mae Saavadera ay ang babaeng palaban, maganda, mayaman at higit lahat mabait. Sheryl was schooling in the most popular school in their country, Lee High. Ang Lee High ang pinamumunuan ng 4 na lalaki, sina Riel, Lance, Christian at Mark. So Sheryl at may apat na kaibigan, sina Sapphire, Shenikah and Alyanna.

Riel Smith

Si Riel James Legaspi ay isang playboy halos lahat ng babae napaglaruan niya. He and his friends are a gangster. His parents own a popular company. Riel has a brother named Jasper Jay Smith. He and his friends owned a school named Lee High. He and Lance are best friends since they were a child.

Cole Lee

Si Tristan Lance Lee ay isa Sa may ari nga Lee High. The school was named after by him. He got a 3 buddies, he's buddies are Riel, Mark, and Christian. He and his friends are a bad boy they are one of the famous gang in their school. His parent's and Riel's parents are best friends and business partners. He got a brother named Christian Grey Lee.

Cassie Kim

One of Sheryl's friend. She preferred to be called Sapphire. No one in their family (including her sister) called her Crystal. She is sometimes called Amethyst. She was 1 year older than Shenikah. Her family also owned a famous company. She schooled at Lee High. Palaban, maganda, ta mayaman din gaya ni Sheryl.

Cassia Kim

Isa sa mga kaibigan ni Sheryl. Kapatid siya ni Sapphire o Amethyst. Palaban, mayaman, makulit, cute, at maganda. Siya ay ang nakababatang kapatid ni Sapphire o Amethyst. She also called her sister 'ate' or sometimes 'big sis'. They are a Korean family. But their business is transferred to the Philippines.

Mark Sandoval

Si Mark ay isa Sa mga kaibigan ni Riel na isa sa mga nag nag mamayari ng Lee High. Siya ay ang makulit Sa kanilang 4 nalalaki. His parents own one of the biggest company in Las Vegas.

Cody Lee

Christian Grey Lee is the younger brother of Tristan Lance Lee. He was also one of the owner of the Lee High. He and his family is a korean family. They just transferred to Philippines because of the new job of their mom.

Alexa Park

So Alyanna ay isa mga kaibigan ni Sheryl. Her parents owned a popular company. Her parents and her best friend's parents are also best friends. Their parents are also business partners. She schooled at Lee high with her 3 best friends.

RIEL'S OTHER FRIENDS

The other boy are-----kaibigan ni Riel(😂😂😅). Silang tatlo ang mga namumuno sa school nila kasama sila Riel at yung gang. Their gang is consist of 7 members. They are also a gangster like Riel.