Chapter Four: Snow

"You're hair has a strand of white in it, it must've came recently, because I've never seen this before." Leo said as he held the strand of snow white hair in his hand, my eyes widened. "Mom! My hair is going white!" I cried out and a petite figure turned to me, her face out of my view "It's okay, my darling Gem, you're my daughter and your hair is beautiful." She said softly. Tears were falling down my face, I can't see her face. I crouched down and Leo panicked a bit "Gemma?" He asked as he bent down to my level "I can't.... see her face." I said looking up at him "Who?" He asked "My biological mother." I said as he wiped away my tears, he held his hand out to me "Let's go inside really quick and get you a tissue." He said and we went inside, I finally calmed down after a few minutes. "You ready to go?" He asked and I nodded, we left after saying bye to Adelaide. He drove while I told him where to go, as we pulled into the shiba house's yard, my crystal began glowing, I looked at Leo.

We walked to the front door of the house and Miss. Shiba opened it before we knocked, she smiled sorrowful "I'm so sorry about your families, come in." She said and we walked inside "How did she know?" He asked me "Miss. Shiba always knew of things no one told her, she told me what was going to happen to me on picture day at school and it did." I said softly "So a physic?" He asked "She calls herself a scribe or a scholar." I said as we sat down on the couch, she smiled at me "Stunning as always, Gem." She said and looked at Leo "Your sister will be okay, Adelaide will be there." She said "Miss. Shiba, my mother told me to come to you for information of everything that is happening." I said softly and she nodded "I do have the information for you, but you must meet someone first." She said softly "Who?" I asked "Vlad, come here son." She said and a tall man walked out of the hall, he had dark brown hair with bright yellow eyes. He smiled and sat down next to miss shiba, she smiled then looked at me.

"This is Vladimir Tremont, he is one of the people you are suppose to find." She said softly, he smiled at me "Nice to meet you, Gemma and Leo. Any fairies bothering you here, Gemma?" He asked and my eyes widened in shock "How do you know about that?" I asked in shock "My abilities allow me to peer into your mind and see the possible futures." He said "What?" Leo asked in confusion "Miss Shiba will explain everything in a moment." Vlad said "You three are apart of an order, you thirteen will destroy the evil threatening the destruction of it. Everyone of you have special abilities, they are weak right now, but once I break the seals on all of yours, you're powers will be almost overwhelming. I couldn't do it till now because Gemma wasn't here. Gemma, you are the leader of this order and you are the strongest of all of them." She said and looked at us "Wait, powers. Like superhero powers?" Leo asked "Yes, like Gemma's ability of resurgence and seeing spirits, but Leo yours is sight and speed." She said "Resurgence?" I asked "Yes, you have the ability to bring the dead back."

"What?" I asked in shock "Yes, when you were younger, I caught you brining back a kitten and you sleep for four days, if you had full charge, you wouldn't have needed to sleep that much." She said "I could bring back mom." I said softly "You can't, Gemma. Her soul has left this plane and you are only able to resurrect bodies with earthbound souls or they just recently died." She said and I looked at the ground in silence "I know you love your mother, but she believes in you, make your mom proud and kill the witch." She said softly "Miss. Shiba, what do I need to do to have my battery at full charge to kill her?" I asked "Give me your hands and stand with me." She said and I did as I was told, everything went a blue hue. Everything went back to normal and she looked at me "It's broken now." She said and I nodded "I don't understand, Miss. Shiba, why is the person here? What does she want with our planet?" Leo asked looking at us "She wants Gemma." Miss. Shiba said "Me? Why?" I asked in shocked, she sighed softly.

"I'm so sorry, I can't tell you." She said sitting next to Vlad again "That's weird." Vlad said softly "What is?" Leo asked "Gemma has a place in her mind that is so securely sealed I'm not able to get in it even at full power. " he said amazed, I looked at me "Stop." I said as I walked toward him, his eyes widened in shock as I grabbed his collar, i looked in his eyes "You have no reason to be in my brain." I said and his eyes widened "I-I won't!" He said in fear, I let him go "Your hair is white, Gem." Miss. Shiba said softly and I looked in the mirror, all of my hair was white. "Run! Demire take them and run!" My mother screamed, a hood was put over my head to hide my hair as Demire carried me and someone else away from my mother, her face was so fuzzy, but I saw a man. His face was as clear as day, his eyes made me fear him so, his eyes were the red of blood as he cornered my mother. My eyes widened and I turned to Miss. Shiba shocked.