Chapter Eight: Home

I was shocked and the boy seemed surprised "You!" I said pointing my sword at him, he seemed to try to hide, but it didn't work. "Who are you?!" I asked and his head snapped up to me, the man beside him seemed to do the same "She doesn't remember us." They said and I gritted my teeth "Of course not! I've never seen you in my life." I said and the silver haired boy walked a few steps forward but stopped himself from going forward. "Oh, where are my manners! I'm Demise, the silver haired boy is Cross and the beautiful Blonde is Lunar." The witch said with a grin "I don't care who you are! You will pay for killing my mother!" I yelled "I didn't kill your... oh.. You mean Demire." She said "I will kill you first then come after the red eyed demon." I said and she grinned "Sorry, sweetie, right now you're still half baked." She said and she looked at Lunar, she kissed him quickly then looked at me "I want to execute you here, so I will." She said as she shrugged,  she suddenly was near me and I swung my sword.

Suddenly she had the crystal and she jumped back from me "Give that back!" I screamed and she grinned looking at it "So this is the key to your sealed power." She said and crushed the crystal, a sharp pain went through my body as I fell to my knees.  "Gemma!" Leo yelled as if a flood happened in my mind, I remembered everything. Leo helped me up and I looked at Cross, i stared at him sadly "You're working for a witch, Cross." I said and I fainted. I woke up on a cold ground, I groaned and opened my eyes, I was in a cell. "Leo! Gwen?" I asked and I heard them "You're a princess, Gemma? You're a freaking princess." Leo said softly "I didn't know either." I said "That explains why you and Demire suddenly appeared." He said softly "Where are we?" I asked softly "We're heading to your planet... Lunar had an ability that overpowered the other four because I was protecting you." He said softly "I'm sorry, Leo, I'll get us out of this." I said "They're going to execute you once we get there, Gemma." He said softly looking me in the eyes.

"It'll be alright, I'll find a way out." I said and he looked at me "Your hair is so long now." He said softly and I nodded "It always did this." I said with a smile, he smiled "You look beautiful." He said and a blush formed across my face, I looked away from him "Listen, Leo, I-" I began when Lunar walked down the walkway, he stopped in front of me and he looked upset "I'm sorry, princess." He said and I looked up at him "Come here lunar!" I called out as I climbed the tree "Be careful!" He called out as I slipped down the branch, falling onto him. I stared him down "I'm being taken to my execution, Lunar, but I will kill your father." I said and he looked at me "I understand, I didn't know of what he did till Demise told me." He said "Why are you helping her?" I asked "I have too, I'll be executed as well for treason." He said "What about Cross?" I asked and Lunar nodded "They will kill him and his mother's entire family if he doesn't obey them." Lunar said and left us alone, I sighed.

"I'm scared, Gemma!" Lucas called out, my eyes widened slightly as Cross came up. Shackles appeared on my wrist and the door was opened, I walked out and he held my arm gently as we walked, I looked back at Leo once more before I was taken off. I found myself with demise and Lunar, I stood in front of them and I noticed something, my bracelet that turns to a sword is still on. "Why am I here?" I asked and Demise grinned "I must say princess, maybe Cason will take you as his wife instead, you won't last long though." She said as she circled me "I would rather die." I said and she laughed "What a predicament you are then, princess." She said and grabbed the shackles, pulling me almost to my knees. I pulled myself back up, looking her straight in the eyes "All the people you've murdered, you will never be able to hide what you've done from the gods and when your judgement day comes, I hope they send you to the lowest of lows." I said and she grew angry "I'm doing this for my king!" She yelled out at me, I scoffed.

"Your king was murdered by a monster." I said and she was angry, I stood behind lunar and touched his face "Which heir do you like? Do you believe that if you do as Cason says he will allow you to marry one of them? You have to have noble blood!" I said and walked toward her, she was angry and sad at the same time. I shoved her down "I should rip out your throat, but I will give you mercy for now. Stop lying to yourself and stop being delusional!" I said and I looked at Cross "Take me back to my cell, she's had enough today." I said and I looked at her "I pity you, demise. You've worked so hard, yet your prize is impossible to reach." I said as I was taken back to my cell, Cross touched my face gently "Cross?" I asked and he wiped dirt off my face "I'm sorry Gemma." He said and I touched his face, with my memories back, just looking at him made my heart almost burst. He was so close to me, but he stared down at me "I love you." He said and shut the cell.