1: Regretful

My name is Y/N L/N but everyone calls me Glitch. I am a female who is 22 years old and i have magical powers for when ever i sing. I know it's weird but it's not all that bad i can do so many things here are a few of them flying, teleport, telekinesea, speed, mind reading and summoning things. Of course that makes me a very very dangerous person being able to kill and such but ever since i was 5 i have been able to control my powers and no body knows except my parents and my friend Tony who can be needy as he always asks me to summon things like money and stuff for him but being my only friend i agree.

Time skip brought to you by a dog

It was late at night and there was no food at my house so i decided to walk to the shops to get some pizza, bread, milk, milo and fruit when suddenly my, very needy friend who knew i had powers, jumped out from a corner and scared me so much that my hand came out and bones appeared from the ground and impaled in the head and chest resulting death immediantly.  I started to cry he was my only friend at school even if he wanted so much from me, he stayed with me even after school just to hang out and such and now he's dead because i lost control over my powers like i did when i was younger. I decided that my powers were to harmful for this world and flew up to Mt Ebbot where they say no one comes back from if they fall down. I found a big hole and stared at it. I put one foot forward and jumped, i knew i wanted to do this and when i landed the only thing i saw before i blacked out was a yellow flower.

Hello its the author here and this you can already probably tell is going to be alot longer than my first story so enjoy!!!