15: pathways and friendships

Papyruses p.o.v

I was cooking a new spaghetti recipe that Undyne had taught me today and i have to say I'm really impressed how well it is turning out and can not wait for the human and Sans to try it out, "hey bro, what are you cooking there?" I heard Sans ask me and I replied, "well brother if you must know, i the great Papyrus is cooking a new spaghetti recipe that Undyne taught me today and i can not wait for you and the human to try it out tonight!" Sans nodded, "bro, speaking of Undyne can you go and introduce the human to her because Undyne tried to capture the human today and we had to run back home, boy did she rattle my bones though, so bring the human over to her place and you two can ketchup with each other and make friends sound good?" Oh my god, Sans always has to make these terrible puns, "sure i'll do it, but NO MORE BAD PUNS, and while we are gone, PICK UP YOUR SOCK." I called the human over and said we were going to my friends house for a bit and told her she could come along and she agreed.

Your p.o.v

We were going to Papyrus's friends place he said that i could come and i agreed just to not hurt his feelings because in all honesty i really don't care about making any friends here its a waste of time because all friends sooner or later will stab you in the back and just use you for their own gain, trust me i know the feeling. Along the way i looked at the scenery and saw that we were in waterfall and i smiled, 'at least Papyrus's friend knows how to pick a good place to put their house at,'

When we arrived at the house it was in the shape of a fish and had a little training area outside the house and i had a bit of an uneasy feeling before realising this must be Undynes home and this is what Sans meant by 'ill have Papyrus go and talk to her.' Papyrus stopped and turned around before giving me a present that was for Undyne, he walked up and knocked on the door and he told me to stand behind him so it would surprise her and i did. The door opened and out came a fish lady that i was guessing was  Undyne, "hello Undyne how are you doing today?" Papyrus greeted and Undyne smiled, "yeah I'm doing good so what are you up to?" Papyrus pushed me from behind him to in front of him so she could see me and she stopped smiling, "Papyrus.....who is this?" Papyrus smiled at her, "this is my human friend Y/N and she has a present for you." I held out the present that was just a bone and she took it. "Uh thanks why don't you guys just come inside."

We came inside and to be honest her house did look really nice and while we were there Papyrus jumped out of the window and Undyne and i became really good friends and she even shared some really deep stuff about why she teaches Papyrus how to cook instead of letting him into the royal guard. By the time we left i was actually a bit sad to leave but Undyne said we could come back any time and i told her it would hopefully be soon for when that time does come around for us.  

We arrived home and Sans asked me how it went and i said it went by really good and that Undyne and i became really good friends and Sans confused me by saying, "choose Y/N 1 or 2," i looked at him confused and asked him what he meant by that and again he said, "Y/N 1 or 2,"
Write one or two in the comments and i will count them.