2: Monsters ar REAL?!?!

I don't know how long i blacked out for but when i woke up i saw i was in a room. "Dam it my magic aloud my to survive that fall, sigh, i should have known i would have lived." I looked around to see a door that lead into another room, knowing i had know where else to go to i went through the door in hope of finding something or someone that would hopefully kill me.

I looked around in the room i entered to see a bright yellow flower. "Howdy I'm Flowey, Flowey the..." He hissed at me and circled me with pellet type objects with this creepy smile on his face and told me to die!!!

I ran and ran past a ghost, past a goat lady, past traps and bridges even a house until i got to a big purple door

I ran and ran past a ghost, past a goat lady, past traps and bridges even a house until i got to a big purple door. I opened it to see snow and trees, it was freezing so i summoned some winter cloths that would help me.
(This is what you are wearing)

"Ok now i can travel through this place without getting too cold

"Ok now i can travel through this place without getting too cold. I stepped past a twig and a little while later i heard it snap," whoever is out there if you are gonna try and kill me i suggest not i have magical powers and i will harm you!" I proved that i was magic by summoning bones from the air and making them sharp and dangerous.

??? P.O.V

I watched as this girl summoned bones from the air like i could. To be honest she was really cute, NO SANS you can't think that about a girl who could be genocidle. Either way i still went up to talk to her like every other kid i've encountered.

Your P.O.V

I went up to a bridge when i heard someone talk to me. "Human, turn around and shack my hand!" I didn't want to knowing he could be a creep and shouted "NOPE!!!" Then i ran and ran until i came up to a nice looking two story house who's door was unlocked an went to hide in it. I hide for about an hour when i heard the door open and two skeletons walked in. The short one was talking to a very tall skeleton and the voice was the exact same as the voice behind me, i realised that i was hiding in his house and that the other skeleton was probably his brother. I would teleport out but it makes a huge light when i do so people or monsters would easily be able to see me plus i would have no idea where to teleport to. I sighed but when i did the skeletons must of heard me because they had stopped talking as soon as i sighed. I heard footsteps come near where i was hiding and when they found me the first thing they said was...

Ok author here this will be a cliffhanger chapter what shall the skelebrothers do hmm who knows anyway see you in the next chapter bye bye!!