Letter to Dave (From your friend, dance partner)

After i met you my life changed, happiness took over, sparkles in my eyes existed, i felt alive again and i had the reason to live my life with joyful pages. You made me so happy.. you just really don't know, thankyou so much but its time to let go.

···························~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~»»»»»»»»·««««««

First of all.. I would like to thank my mother for letting me join the dance sport.

06/22/2014

Dear Dave,

I know this is kinda crazy but i want to let you know that since the first day i saw you, i had a minor crush on you then after the days passed by it turned into a major crush that i didn't expect. Do you want to know why? Because i was attracted to you at first, then after that i really didnt know why anymore. You are very nice and a very sweet person, you tease me sometimes, youre sorta cool and everything. Thankyou for comforting me when i was nervous at our first dance practice, i will never forget that. The days that we spent together in our practice are the most memorable days in my life. I could remember that night when we saw each other when there was a minor explosion that happened on a truck, but ofcourse we weren't there when it happened, Me and my yaya were told to buy some chips after checking the accident that happened and i even joked saying that "Let's race and lets find out who'll be the first one to see dave" and little did i know it would be true. After checking that the store was closed we were about to head home and then stars and hearts appeared suddenly, cause i saw you wearing a black shirt on that night and i was like "Cryslyn! Dave is here" then she suddenly called you and i freaked out on that moment. You saw me and you were like "Uii!" and i just responded a smile like it was nothing but the truth was, i was screaming my lungs out in the inside.