For: @GodHasBlessMe

For: GodHasBlessMe

Type: Best Friend (Maybe husband <-- You know it!)

 (Okay I would like to been in the Hobbit, I would like to know who would been my best friend. I am married, and have we have a son, but if you want to have fun and also see who I would be married to you can (I think my husband would fine that funny LOL). As for my personality, I am kind to others even if they are not kind to me. I can be shy sometime, but if you meat me in person I would still be the same. I'm the what you see is what you get kind of girl. I am very slow to anger BUT if you mess with my family or friends you better run. I don't like to let people in very much in my life I because I am slow to trusting. If you pick one the week I will stand up for them)

I think your best friend would be:  Dwalin

Now hear me out. I think you would be good friends with Dwalin because while you are opposites, you are also the same in ways. While you are kind to others, even if they don't deserve it, he will tell it like it is and will somewhat make you feel, unwelcome. But you can always make him nicer and he will always be there for you when someone is not returning your kindness. He also admires that you don't hide anything and that you will  not change for anyone (kudos to you btw!). You and your best friend are a force to be reckoned with!

(by the way, I could really see you and Eowyn being best friends if you had wanted a LoTR one! I think you and her would get along splendidly!) 

I think your husband would most likely be: Beorn

I can really see you being married to Beorn for a couple different reasons. He would love that you are somewhat like him, and admires your kindess. Even though he shows it differently by offering up his home for unexpected guests, he admires that your are brave to be kind in a cruel world. I would think that he also loves the security from you. Knowing his rough past, with his people and orcs, knowing everything he's been through, I think you would be that solid rock for him, knowing that you won't change for anyone and that you would be willing to protect him (even if he won't admit that he needs it sometimes!) 

Thank you for requesting!