Magic_and_books

For: Magic_and_books

Description: (To myself: I am calm and cute. I love books and music. I am loyal,help people and i am friendly. I believe on true love and that's why i am a romanticizer. I open minded, love adventures and is tolerant. I love to write and I am a creative human. )

Type: Ship

Fandoms: Harry Potter, Sherlock, The Hobbit, LoTR

Harry Potter: 

I ship you with: Ron Weasley

I ship you with Ron because I believe you are a lot like Hermione in many ways. (Of course, this would be if Hermione wasn't in the books because Ron and Hermione are goals!). He loves that you are a romantic at heart and admires your bravery and passion for books and adventures. 

Sherlock:

I ship you with: Dr. John Watson

I believe you and Mr. Watson would be perfect together. You are both undeniably brave, and you have to be open minded if your husband is best friends with a sometimes very dense Mr. Holmes. He loves that while you can be outdorsey, and want to explore, he loves that you can sit back with a good book. 

The Hobbit: 

I ship you with: Bilbo Baggins (Heh Heh ^^^) 

I know that I shiped you with Watson, but I believe that you and Bilbo would honestly be two peas in a pod! While you both love the comforts of home and love reading a good book, you both like to get on your wild, adventurous side and take an adventure of a lifetime! He loves that you like to help people and are friendly with anyone and everyone, and your caring nature in general. 

The LoTR:

I ship you with: Samwise Gamgee

You and Samwise would have had a tough time on the adventure with the ring, but you would always be understanding on why Sam tried to help Frodo, honestly you would be trying to help Frodo to, which they both appreciate very much. You are very open minded which can help Sam in many ways. He loves you because you are kind to everyone you meet and will always have a friendly smile on your face, even for strangers. 

Thanks!