Meeting Smile and Black

I woke up early as always. I liked to practice alone so I always was the first one to the tent. I simply walked in the room and hooked up my aerial sling. I swiftly got on and began to practice my new routine. (The video)

Once I had finished I heard clapping. I was startled by it almost falling off the sling. Quickly I grabbed at the silk hoop and flipped on to the ground in front of my applauders who almost made me fall. Joker smiled at me sheepishly. "Sorry Angel... I just thought you might want to meet the new comers."

"New comers? And no one wanted to tell me?" I laughed and looked behind Joker to see the lad in the tailcoat. My eyes widened. "So you're a new member eh?" He simply smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and looked next to him to see a boy my age and height. Although he had a calm exterior I could see that there was something more in his eyes. I couldn't decipher what though. I gave him a small smile and looked back at Joker. "Gonna introduce me?"

Joker smiled. "Angel I'd like you to meet Black and Smile!" As Joker said Smiles name the sides of his mouth twitched and I could feel his anger radiating off of him. "Angel you'll be their tour guide today." I looked at Joker shocked.

"But I need to work on my act I don't have tim-"

"Course you've got time. Besides your act looks great! Don't ya agree Smile and Black?" He looked towards the two expectingly.

"Um it was amazing!" Said a flustered Smile. I smiled and slightly rolled my eyes and looked at Joker.

"You're lucky I like you Joker. Come on lads allow me to show ya your new home!"

*Ciel's POV (A/N: ooooo I'm switching it up)

I hated the circus. If it weren't for the Queens concern I would be in my mansion not in a dirty circus ground. I could sense that Sebastian was enjoying my torture more than he should be. That damn demon. Luckily we had made it through the test it was quite ridiculous if you ask me.

"Well lads now that ya made it in there's someone very important ya need to meet" Joker smiled at us walking into the tent. I heard a beautiful voice and walked into the tent and what I saw I would never forget.

I'm the air a beautiful woman was doing a breath taking act. She was so graceful and at peace you would think she were a doll. She had beautiful olive skin and although it was forbidden I couldn't help but be entranced by her. She was perfect. I wanted her to be mine I wouldn't care if it ruined my social status I would love her more than anything. As she finished I saw Joker and Sebastian clap. I fumbled and started clapping as well.

The beautiful maiden jumped down and looked at Joker. I zoned out just looking at her and all of her beauty. I finally snapped out when I heard Joker speak.

"Besides your act looks great! Don't ya agree Smile and Black?" He looked at me expectingly.

"Um it was amazing!" I stammered. Why does she do this to me? She probably thinks I'm a fool. Just a new clown. I saw her perfect smile and

She turned to us and said. "Come on lads allow me to show ya your new home!"

Maybe the Circus wouldn't be as bad as I thought.

A/N: Should I continue? Because I would have to write it fast so that I don't forget about this story and what I want to do with it (like my other stories *cough cough*) so just let me know if you like it.( ^ω^ )