meet séan/jack

Jacks POV

I had just moved form Ireland
And I HATE it it's already raining
just like Ireland it's like I... haven't left .... home. Tomorrow
was my first day (here anyway)
at 'YouTube middle school'. I just want to make a good impression.
"Séan get ready for tomorrow sweety!" my mam called, "OK mam I'm just gonna take a shower and head for bed!"I yelled back at her. I stripped down and hopped into the shower, I felt the warm water fit my back and I loved it. Afew minutes later I was done in the shower and got dressed. I was wearing some night pants with little septic Sam's on the and no shirt, because my top half never gets cold no matter how many fans I have on at once. As soon as my mom walked in I jumped thinking it was my dad or my younger brother Tommy,because I'm gay and they both are homophobes and both abuse me mentally and physically."oh my god... Mom you scared the living dead outta me!" I only could here my deep breaths and my mom chuckling in the background.
"Calm down Séan I was only coming to tell you goodnight." " well goodnight mom I hope you sleep well, even though you scared me half to death. We laughed it off she told me goodnight and with that I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~
It's my first time writing a book
so I hope you guys like it!!!