getting ready

Jack's POV

I was having the most wonderful dream then my alarm went off. I couldn't seem to hit the snooze or off button so I ended up throwing it across my room followed by a loud BANG! Oh shit. My dad came stomping up the stairs and barged into my room followed by my mom with her phone just in case. " WHAT THE HELL SÉAN!" My dad scram at me" I'm sorry I didn't me-" I was cut off by my dad " DON'T EVEN TRY THAT TRICK ON ME FAGGOT!" He spat at me I could feel the tears form in my eyes until he just........walked away?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't put him in any more danger.... Sorry jackaboy keep your head up!
~~~~~~~~~~

So I shook it off and of course I wanted to look good on the first day. So I picked out my blue hoodie, my ripped black skinny jeans, and some black and white converse. I was going to wear one of my flower crowns but I decided to when I actually make friends if I do.

Marks POV

I woke up to my parents yelling and one walking out the house and slam the door. I already knew it was my dad cuz even if my mom is so mad she can kill, she wouldn't but she still wouldn't slam the door and run away from her problems. I decided to ignore it and get ready for school. I wore NY lucky flannel, some blue skinny jeans, and red converse to match my hair and my flannel. When I was done I ran down stairs grabbed my back pack and started walking to school.

'~~~~~~~~~~
Ooooooooooooo
Two boys looking fine as wine in the..... School timmmmmme.