School

Author's POV

Younha was sleeping peacefully until her damn alarm woke her up.

"Fu** this alarm... "She said under her breath as she turned off the alarm "five more minutes.. "...
"Younha! Darling wake up! Its time for school! "Her mom hollered from downstairs..

Younha groaned as she got up from her bed stretching her arms and yawning before hollering back, "Am up Mom!! "

She wore her slippers and went to the bathroom.

After 15 mins brought you by Kookie on loop "Ding Dong~~~" Younha 's POV

I went out from the bathroom having a nice bath and brushing teeth I went to wear my uniform.

(Her uniform^ her hair⤵)

Ok! Am done!!

"Younha! Are u done honey? I have made breakfast come down and eat!! "My mom said to me.

"Coming mom! "I said as I hurried downstairs to the kitchen.

I could smell the tasty scent of ramyeon yum! "Come honey, I had made your favorite ramyeon here.. Sorry Younha-ah, I had got a very important meeting in our business today and I need to go early, so I could make only this. "My Omma said to apologizing.

"Its okay mom I love Ramyeon anyways.. I think you will be going mom? Its already almost time for your meeting.. "I said reminding her.

"Oh yeah! Thanks for the reminder. Love you honey see ya! "She kissed my forehead lightly and went out of the house to go to her office..

"Bye mom love you too! " finally.. She went! I quickly ate my ramyeon and took my backpack and went to school.

Time skip is it too boring? Well brought you by Jimin 's stolen jams took by our Kookie

Here I was walking down the hallway to my locker ignoring the girls gossiping and the boys shouting the talking at each other.

"Younha! "I turned around and saw Caroline running towards me. "Do you know that a new student is coming to our school?""Yup I have heard that! "I replied.
We were talking about the new student coming at our school until we heard a loud thud from our right..

To be continued..
What will happen? Who got involved? Stay steady to read more!