Helping

Author's POV
"Agnnghhh~"

Jungkook moaned as you pressed the cotton balls with alcohol on his lips slightly. "Does it hurts Jungkook? "You asked with concern.. You felt so stupid asking when the word 'PAIN' was written all over his face.

"A bit"He ressuared.. 'Liar.. ' you thought as he replied.
You stopped brushing his lips with the cotton balls and put ointment on his other wounded areas.

"You shouldn't bother that much about me you know.. Hajun can make your life hell, Younha-ah"He said to you.

"Why wouldn't I bother? If I wouldn't bother about it, what you I be doing, just standing there and looking? I wouldn't even let them touch you" You said as you carresed his cheek.With a very visible red tint on his cheeks he said, "B-but-" "Like I said no buts Kookie"You smiled ruffling his hair.

You two were so busy lost in your own world, you both didn't hear someone knocking on the door the. Impatient, the door slammed open revealing Jimin.

"AHAH! FINALLY FOUND YA KOOKIE! I have been so worried about you!"Jimin said embracing jungkook hard in his arms.
"Ah hyung! Leaveh me I can't breath! "Jungkook replied his voice being muffled because of the tight hug.

"OK OK geez.. "Jimin said rolling his eyes. He looked towards you and sent his signature eye smile "Thanks for taking care of this coconut baby over here! "

"Yah!!! WHO ARE YOU CALLING COCONUT BABY!!?? "Jungkook yelled at him with a blushing mess on his face.

Jimin: You. *grins*

You watched those two bicker like two little children and chuckled seeing the blush over Jungkook's face. Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door.
'Now who the hell is ruining this moment? 'Younha thought.

"Come in"Jimin said cheerfully. And there comes in a veeeeeeeeerry worried Caroline.

"Hey Yoona are u oka-OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO JUNGKOOK?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Lol sorry legit short chapter... I had fever so couldn't update..
Also thought of changing the title Cuz it didn't suited the story.. Also how's the book cover? Made by myself😅Hehe.. See ya love you all