Apology Of The Queen Of Hell!

Chapter: 6

It has being one week since I'm not going to school after that incident.

"And I won't go also" I said crossing hands over my chest.

"Don't be a trouble for me" my mom said getting annoyed "you have already missed so many classes being a late comer now you are skipping school" she got angry "and you are not telling me the reason also. What is it stopping you from going to school?"

Harry Styles the legend...is stopping me with his superpowers

"Mom please" I was really upset and didn't wanted her to know what happened with dad's pen.

"Enough you're going to school today" she pulled me out of the bed "come on get ready"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guess my mom won" I was standing in front of the gate to enter HELL!! Again!!

"Ok Pinki you got this" I pushed the gate and entered to the HELL!! I was walking through the corridor when someone put hands on my shoulder.

"Huh?" I turned and saw Sayani standing in front of me.

Like seriously? Early in the morning meeting the Queen of HELL and getting into trouble!

"Hey" she said looking at me. Strange! She was calm.

"Umm...Hi" my voice was shaking in front of her.

"So...where were you for this whole week?" She asked. There was something fishy in her way of talking.

God! don't tell me she is going to put me inside the dustbin again. I will smell like shit again!

"Umm...I was sick" I lied. As if I'm gonna say your lovely brother who damaged the most precious thing I had left as a memory of my father made my heart break into peices and made me not wanting to see his face that's why I didn't come to school.

"Oh" she replied looking outside the window "umm... actually Zayn and I saw you that day near parking lot searching for your pen"

"And that was really funny right?" I said getting annoyed. I don't care if I get a punch on my face for saying this. I'm really angry.

"Umm... listen we both heard everything what you were saying that day" she signed "and I know what happened really hurt you it was your father's last memory so after it broke obviously you were hurt" she rubbed her nose and continued "I swear only if we knew it was that precious to you" she took a long breath "I'm sorry"

"What?" My eyes became wide and my legs got freezed.

Is she joking?

"Pinki?" She called me "Pinki?" She hold both of my shoulders and started to shake me.

"Oh my god!" I put my hands on my head "Am I dead? Am I in heaven and the Queen of hell Sayani is saying sorry to me?"

"What rubbish?" Sayani said getting confused "I gave such a long speech of apology and this is your reaction?"

"Well.." I was just looking at her getting all shocked and suddenly one question hit me "what were you and Zayn doing at the parking lot?"

"Umm.." I noticed her face getting all red and this time I smirked looking at her "it's none of your business" she turned around and started walking.

"I accept your apology" I shouted and she turned back.

"Listen Pinki I will make sure our group doesn't bully you anymore and that for one condition" she said giving me a glare.

"And that is?" I asked crossing hands over my chest.

"Stay away from Harry"

Hey! hey! hey! Hope you are enjoying the story. In the Next chapter I'll reveal Harry's past. Hahaha~~~ please vote and comment love you...