Chapter 22: Going Out

Hey guys. I finally finished writing this chapter! Yay! Just letting you know in advanse I don't know what else to write so I might not post as much until I think of something good. Also this chapter is going to be cringy so be prepared. Don't forget to follow me and please vote. Thx an onwards! 

-----

Tsukiya pov

I walked towards my room and did my homework. After I finished my homework I checked the time and it was about 6. I walked out and went to the kitchen to see what is for dinner. I sat down and I didn't see Jun or at least Ko telling me the food. It was the other maid. Later when she finished talking I asked where Jun or Ko is. She said that she doesn't know. Well that was a big help. I seriously wonder what the hell the girls are planning. I walked out of kitchen to tell the guards to search for Jun, Ko, and Mizuki. They began to walk and search. I walked to my room and paced back and forth thinking of the possibilities of where they could be. Why am I concerned? It's going to be their fault if they get lost or something bad happens to them. I shouldn't get involved. It's not like I care anyways. I was taken back into reality when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and there was a guard.

"Did you find them?"

"No sir but we might have think that they drove off. "

"Well go track the car to see where it is."

"Sorry sir but we can't. They drove off with some other people who might be Jun's friends.

"Well track where Jun and Ko is using their phone location."

"Sorry but we can't because their phones are turned off."

"Ok. Well... just go back doing your job." The guard then bowed and left. Where could they possibly be? I got some places. I narrowed it down to either a store at the mall or the library. I quickly walked outside into my other car. I put they key in and drove off. Later I arrived at the mall and walked in the direction of the store. When I saw the bright sign Starbucks I looked through the windows. I didn't see them. I walked out of the mall and drove to the library. After a couple minutes of walked around the library I didn't see them. I was hoping to find them but I couldn't. Where else would they be? I don't know. They could be back home by now. I turned the engine on and drove back to the house.

Mizuki pov

When we were done with our homework we had some time left before dinner. Jun asked some of her friends who were able to drive us. A silver pulled up and we all got in and we were off on our way to Starbucks in the mall and then to the library. On the way Jun introduced her friend to me. When we were at Starbucks we got our drinks and talked for a little while the drinks were being made. We then went to the library. After we went in we looked for books. We all checked out the books.

"Hey guys do you want to look for a movie to watch over the weekend?" Jun asked us.We all agreed. We went to the movie store. It took a little bit of time for what we all want to watch. I wanted to watch horror but Jun wanted to watch a comedy and Ko wanted to watch a drama. We then later found a perfect movie for all three of us. Warm Bodies. Perfect. It is a comedy with horror and drama. We checked it out and went back to the house. When we went back we noticed it was 7:12. Oops. Oh well.

"Guys! It's past 6! Oh no. I'm going to get fired!" Jun said.

"Don't worry Jun. It's not like Tsukiya cares anyways. He probably didn't even noticed we were gone." I replied calmly.

"But what if he does?" Ko asked.

"But what if he didn't?" I replied

"If he does noticed then we are going to be in trouble.

"If he does notice then I could say that you guys have a life. It's not like he can control you guys like he's the puppetmaster and your the puppets."

"I hope that will work." Jun said. When we walked up the stairs we didn't even see him. He probably was downstairs or something. We walked into my room and sat down on the bed. We talked for awhile when we all heard the front door opening. We peeked through the railings trying to not get caught.

"Oh darling where is Tsukiya? He should be here with that girl." It sounded like a woman's voice.

"Speaking of that girl where could she be? She should know where Tsukiya is. She is after all going to be his wife." The man said. Is that the mother and father of Tsukiya? Jun and Ko then walked down the stairs.

Jun pov

"O hello Mrs. and Mr. Hayashi." I greeted them.

""Oh hello Jun. Do you know where-" just then Mrs. Hayashi got interrupted by Tsukiya closing the front door. They then quickly walked over to Tsukiya. Ko and I just tried to get away when they both walked over to him. We thankfully made out out of sight when he was asked so many question.

Tsukiya pov

When I arrived I just got ambushed by a whole bunch of questions mostly from my mom.

"Oh darling are you ok? Where were you? Where is that girl of yours? Is she here? How are you? Did you eat enough? How are you?" Before I was able to answer she would just ask another question. After about 5 minutes of non stop questions dad made mom slow down all of the questions.

"Well where did you go?"

"I was trying to search for some maids and the girl."

"So you lost her?"

"I didn't lose her. She just ran away."

"Well that means we have to do the selection again. To be frank with you why did you chose her? She is a slob and isn't very attractive." She said

"I bet she is still pure. On the other hand pure girls are always nice to ruin. Seeing their pain. " My dad added on. I sort of felt little bit hot when my ad said that. I don't want to think about that. He then continued.

"I remembered when I took your mother's first."

"Dad! I don't need to know that. Now have you seen Jun or Ko?"

"Who?" my mother said.

"One of them has long black hair and the other has short brown hair."

"Oh them. I saw them before you came in."

"Ok. Thanks. I need to go to my room."

"Of course." I walked past them and up the stairs. In the corner of my eyes I saw Mizuki walking in the room. I decided to go over there. When I was in front of her door I opened it. There I was standing in front of Mizuki.

"Where were you?" I asked

"It's none of your business on where I was."

"Well being our husband I think I have the right to know where you are."

"Well are you my husband? No your not so it's not your business to know." Ugh. Why can't she just say where she was?