Introduction!

You request a poster? I'll make it! It can be anything you like fnaf related!

~FNAF SHIPS (This depends if I like the ship or not ;/)

~Something Silly!

~Your favourite character doing something you want!

~There is no point in me pointing out what you can request because you can request anything!

Don't be shy you are free to request!

EXAMPLE: YOU: Could you do Lefty doing the peace sign, please?

ME: Why yes!

IT'S THAT EASY! Now a couple of ground rules

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

IT'S THAT EASY! Now a couple of ground rules.

1. Please ask nicely if not I wont be doing yours.

2. You are free to do whatever you want with your requested picture, just please don't go around saying you made it. Give me some credit, like if you were to use it as a book cover you could credit my wattpad or youtube in the description or introduction chapter.

3. Don't get grouchy at me if I say I cant do yours please. I'm still pretty new at this so I really only know the basics, so if it does end up happening with your request don't get pissy at me just ask nicely and choose another one.

4. DO NOT MAKE FUN OF OTHER PEOPLE REQUESTS! If you are requesting and you see someone else say something like their favourite fnaf ship kissing or doing something dirty don't you dare make fun of them or say a hurtful comment. Keep it to yourself and request your request.

5. Try to keep it at one request per part. This isn't really a problem, you can do two if you really wanna but if you have three keep it for the next part, please.

I think that's it! :3 If I have anymore rules to say I'll put them in the next part and update this.

ALSO! Possibly around every 10 parts I'll do a raffle for a small max 10 second animation! But if you wanna see my progress on animation progress go to my YouTube! You can access it through the video above introduction!

For my book readers I have not stopped writing far from it! Just taking a small break until new year or sooner!

Anyway get to requesting and pump those brains of yours! BYEE💜💜