You never walk alone part.2

I went around the car for the drivers seat. Taking a detour instead of lending a hand for Taehyung to shut the car door.

Taehyung was the last member to enter the car. He looked astonished  that I left his side and behind the wheel.

He just got in on his seat and slid the car door shut. I waited until it was closed and drove off.

From the small mirror, outside, from the car door I'm sitting beside. I stole a glance at Taehyung.

He noticed that I caught him staring... looking away knitting his brows. His eyes wither.

His eyes looked the same. Showing sympathy.

The last thing I wanted was my contractors kid, worrying about me with eyes that are about to break into tears. Eyes that are trying to see through me.

I don't need his sympathy. No one's sympathy. I regretted having him see that side of me back at the hallway.

Not even the slightest of my worries. Having my employers sympathy. It's a joke.

Thinking that they can relate to mine. Just great. Just 'amazing' .

Man, it makes me remember the time one looked as if they were sorry. The word sympathetic wasn't my ideal word to use.

Or to even be used to me.
My thoughts kept rolling, until it bothered me. Thinking about it aches. Twisting my mind.

Throbbing. I couldn't clutch my head for comfort anymore. Or try painkillers for it to calm down.

I did that. I did all that before. Putting things straight and got the gist of it by being in pain. To hold it down in the depths of my mind.

I am used to the pain.

Making a solid layer to keep them locked and trapped inside. As the days go by from then, chains appeared making it easier for me.

Easier for me to keep them out of sight.

This can be overbearing for people. I don't think I consider myself a person anymore.

No other emotions drive me insane except for anger and irritation.

What's weird is that I don't even cry anymore. The warm and gentle substance that comes from my eyes.

Seems to have dried up over the years from that very day. That very week.

It didn't hinder me anymore. I got used to things. Being hurt all over again that could drive me into an emotionless reck. Wrong, a monster. Ha. Silly of me for calling myself a monster, it's not wrong.

Heh. I was called that a few times lately. Not lately but yea. Before when I was working under skeptical jobs.

The time I had to deal with a murderous family. They only wanted to kill for living. Living as murderers.

My team had to hunt them down. To arrest them, however. They got the best of us. It was about six other men in my team to arrest the serial killers of a family.

Killling off three of my men. Out cold. It wasn't bad. It was just four versus one.

Killed off the daughter,father and a young child without a choice. Their killing intent was devouring them. As a survival skill to fend off people with amusement.

It wasn't their fault that blood drove them insane, to become what they are now.

What's left was their mother. Who had started the whole killings.

I cornered her. My team waited outside and knew that I can finish her off in a jiff.

I got my gun up pointing right at her. Keeping a safe distance but only a couple of metres away.