*Chapter 18*

A.N. Sorry for such the long time skip I didn't really have anything interesting to happen in those pregnancy months. Enjoy~

Time Skip [9 months]~

You were huge and ready to get this baby out of you. Right now you were in your new big house waiting for the guys to come over so you could go out for a little while. 

"Jagi~ are you okay"

"I'm fine just bored"

"You know they move really slow"

You chuckled and got up to get something to drink when you felt something run down your leg and hit the floor. Your water just broke.

"KAIIIIIIIIIIII"

Kai came running into the kitchen "Yes"

"I'm going into labor, I'm serious"

He carried you bridal style out of the house and put you in the car and rushed you to the hospital. When you got there he carried you into the emergency entrance.

"My fiancée is going into labor"

A nurse and doctor came rushing in with a bed and put you on it and rushed you to a room with Kai following you

Time Skip~

You were done giving birth and you were so tired but you wanted to see the baby(a girl). You look up to see Kai holding the baby.

The doctor came in "What do you want to name her"

"Kim Riley"

the doctor gave you and Kai papers that you had to fill out and you filled them out

"How long does she have to stay here again"

"A day that's it"

"Okay thank you" You gave the doctor the papers and he left. Chanyeol, Sehun, and Kyungsoo came in with gifts

"Heyy Nia"

"Hi guys. Oh Satansoo I see you decided to come"

He laughed and Chanyeol came towards you "Can I see her"

Kai gave him Riley 

"What's her name"

"Riley" You said

Chanyeol's POV~

Kai gave me Riley. She looks just like me, I feel bad for leaving Nia while she was pregnant. I wish I could go back and fix it. I started tearing up while rocking Riley, she's so beautiful. I didn't want to start crying so I gave Riley back to Kai.

Your POV~

You could see Chanyeol start to tear up and you knew exactly why "Can you guys let me talk to Chanyeol for a moment"

Kai gave you Riley and left out with the others

"Chanyeol, I can see that you're hurt. I get it, she does look exactly like you and its nothing we can do about that. I can see that you're also happy because you have a daughter but don't be sad this is a happy moment"

He sniffed "I know but I just feel so bad for walking out on you like that and I wish I could go back in time to fix it but I can't" He just burst out into tears

"Shhhh, its okay don't worry you're still technically her father so don't cry about it we're going to put the past behind us okay"

He smiled "We can make it work. Well we have a dance practice right now so I will probably see you tomorrow"

"Okay"

Chanyeol left and Kai came back in and took Riley so you could go to sleep