Random Facts About Me | Part 2

1) My name is Sarah. I'm 15 years old, I live in England and I'm going to be leaving secondary school this June. 

2) I have a really weird taste in music, liking K-Pop girl groups (WJSN, Blackpink and Red Velvet mainly), BTS, Green Day and the Emo Quartet. 

3) My biases are: Cheng Xiao (WJSN), Jisoo (Blackpink), Seulgi (Red Velvet) and Suga (BTS). 

4) My favourite song is either Destroya or Vampire Money by My Chemical Romance. 

5) I have social anxiety with secondary low mood so I'm really awkward around people and I have some symptoms of depression. 

6) I'm around the same height as Luda from WJSN and I'm not exactly going to grow any taller. 

7) I rarely eat bacon and I will usually only eat it if it's been cooked a certain way because I'm that bad when it comes to eating fat. 

8) I write so many books that it's unbelievable. I never finish any and I refuse to publish books until they're finished because of that, so I never publish books anymore.

9) I used to like two Argentinian Disney Telenovelas but the fandoms for both are extremely toxic and pathetic to the point where I want to disassociate myself with most people from that fandom. 

10) I actually only have two ships in K-Pop and those are Namseok and Yoonjin. Despite this I read a shit ton of Taekook books and Jikook social media aus on tumblr.